Dolphins want Dontari Poe to visit - Update: signed for the Falcons | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins want Dontari Poe to visit - Update: signed for the Falcons

What if Poe takes 6 mill for 1 year? I think Poe is sighing here. My senses are tangling. CK agrees

What if Poe takes 6 mill for 1 year? I think Poe is sighing here. My senses are tangling. CK agrees

If he was going to be that cheap he would never have left Indy

I think they are hanging on to misi as plan b in case they strike out at lb in the draft...assuming his neck is a go i think its a solid thought process

They could end up with if we strike out misi strong, timmons mike, kiko weak

But i think they want to add more range which is why they are sniffing the weakside options and id agree upgrade the range is paramount at lb

They said already they want to add more speed at lb admitted as much they havent done that yet

Miami is better then Indy no? Both playoff wise and better city

Point also stands with Jax and Atlanta....

Miami is no playoff lock (especially in a division with NE) and on a one year prove it deal he isnt signing for easy access to a beach. Objectively I would have to say that Atlanta was easily the best fit for him, he walked which makes me think he isnt going to be dirt cheap

Miami is no playoff lock (especially in a division with NE) and on a one year prove it deal he isnt signing for easy access to a beach. Objectively I would have to say that Atlanta was easily the best fit for him, he walked which makes me think he isnt going to be dirt cheap

Maybe he wants more of a long term contract and teams are balking- re his back?

Just realized Poe's agent is Jimmy Sexton.... who is Tannenbaum's agent. Makes too much sense.

Solid thought process on the Atlanta front. We'll see. I think Miami will end up with him

Interesting. Interesting he also left Jax and Atl, as well. They're better fits for him.

Depending on the price. Yes.

But this is what happens when you run an outdated scheme. You must pay out the ass for it to be worth a **** and you must have outstanding talent across the board for it to work.

Let's say it's 1 yr $10M contract, because he wants to reset his value for 2018. In all sincerity, WTF does that do for us? That's just another one year rental on the DL to go along with Hayes. It better not be a lucrative long term deal either.

And if that were to be the price point, whats the total investment then on the DL?

Maybe he wants more of a long term contract and teams are balking- re his back?

I found it odd kc let him walk...could be medical could be crazy contract demands could be combo of both

To me if health isnt an issue which the medical staff has to green flag hed be worth what the ravens paid brandon williams to retain...and thats to kc so what gives?

In miami hed have suh next to him could rotate with phillips and also not have to play so much 2 gap and can handle himself though when doubled better than anyone not named suh

Interesting. Interesting he also left Jax and Atl, as well. They're better fits for him.

Depending on the price. Yes.

But this is what happens when you run an outdated scheme. You must pay out the ass for it to be worth a **** and you must have outstanding talent across the board for it to work.

Let's say it's 1 yr $10M contract, because he wants to reset his value for 2018. In all sincerity, WTF does that do for us? That's just another one year rental on the DL to go along with Hayes. It better not be a lucrative long term deal either.

And if that were to be the price point, whats the total investment then on the DL?

Haynes is a 2 year deal right?

Back
Top Bottom