Dolphins win won’t stop ‘We Want Moore’ chants | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins win won’t stop ‘We Want Moore’ chants

"Zero percent chance" regarding changing QB?!?!?!?

I hope that is just coach speak because if not then I am really afraid Gases's ego is simply getting in the way.

The only thing worse this season than Cutler has been Gase! I guess there is also a "zero percent chance" he will stop calling WR screens?

It might help matters if Gase actually explained the issues to people at his presser, rather than saying, "we don't know what is wrong"; "The offense is garbage"; and "if we fix one issue another one breaks."

Explain it to the fans and maybe they will give Cutler a break.

That said, Gase (and many other coaches) underestimate the fans football knowledge. Sure, there are plenty of fans out there that are just clueless. But there are ALOT more fans nowadays that study the game and see these issues as well.

That aside, alot of these issues could have been worked out in preseason. Instead, we treated it like a joke and now we are forced to watch preseason quality games during the regular season.

Keep mat on bench because he may cause us not get good top 10 draft pick

I thought the lowest QBR you can get is 39.6 or so? How do you get a 6.5?
cutler-finds-a-way.jpg

It might help matters if Gase actually explained the issues to people at his presser, rather than saying, "we don't know what is wrong"; "The offense is garbage"; and "if we fix one issue another one breaks."

Explain it to the fans and maybe they will give Cutler a break.

That said, Gase (and many other coaches) underestimate the fans football knowledge. Sure, there are plenty of fans out there that are just clueless. But there are ALOT more fans nowadays that study the game and see these issues as well.

That aside, alot of these issues could have been worked out in preseason. Instead, we treated it like a joke and now we are forced to watch preseason quality games during the regular season.
agreed. Jay didn't get enough reps in the pre season.

Who would they chant for if he did put Moore in and did absolutely nothing as well?

Id say Cutler, but my guess is if he got benched he might throw his toys out the pram and leave, so he wouldnt be around to chant for.

Could have some weight in why Gase is so stubborn about benching him, because there are not many other reasons that dont reflect poorly on Gase.

I think the main problem is Gase and the high school play calling. Give Cutler a chance to fail and see how he does instead of the predictable nonsense he's calling every first half. When given a chance to throw something other than a bubble screen or 2 yrd slant Cutler has been fine. I put the majority of the blame on our "offensive genius" coach.

I think the main problem is Gase and the high school play calling. Give Cutler a chance to fail and see how he does instead of the predictable nonsense he's calling every first half. When given a chance to throw something other than a bubble screen or 2 yrd slant Cutler has been fine. I put the majority of the blame on our "offensive genius" coach.
Watch the ALL-22.

You see WRs running open up the field. Cutler either can't get them the ball or he's running for his life cause he don't wanna get hit.

Me too. We have such a great history with the draft. I expect we’ll grab a DT to back up Suh.

Once the 5th rolls around, we’ll address the line.

We literally have 3 first round draft picks startingnon the oline. While I agree the Dolphins nave a nack for drafting positions they are already strong at. To say we haven't wasted a shitload of high draft picks on first round corn is not right. Not to mention all the big name free agents signed to bolster the oline.

You see WRs running open up the field. Cutler either can't get them the ball or he's running for his life cause he don't wanna get hit.

That sounds like an oline problem and I don't watch the "all 22" because that would mean I'm putting way too much effort into something that's supposed to be a weekly distraction.

Watch the ALL-22.

That is usually how football works, the offensive player tries to avoid contact. Funny you are saying receivers open all over the place. The broadcast crew zero'd in on this and showed several plays Cutler was extending the play and there was no separation. James Lofton was all over it during the game. Guess the 8x Pro Bowler got it wrong.

They aren't yelling for Matt Moore, they are yelling for more points.

For starters, stop with the "dumbing down the playbook" and let Cutler rip it. Can't do that? Sounds like a personal problem, next man up in that case. If we can't take shots down the field but rookie QB's are doing this, then something is wrong with the philosophy. And that's coaching.

Back
Top Bottom