Dolphins win won’t stop ‘We Want Moore’ chants | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins win won’t stop ‘We Want Moore’ chants

This year last year the year before that 2014 after starting 1-2 that 2011. Only year this early would be 2013 when we started 3-0 then Ryan lost 6 of 8 so the chants came later than usual
I am going to every game since forever. Last year was the first time we had a stadium-wide "we want Moore chant" this early. Before it was boos with the the Moore chants coming later in the year. Don't equalize a section chant with a stadium-wide chant.

that's a BIG play for most QBs

That is similar to the play I described in the other post. The only difference is here he actually attempted the pass and in my example he threw short and too high to a well covered Landry.

What you see above was a regular occurrence. I am not sure exactly what happened but he had better pocket presence in his first game than he has now.

I was at the game last week. When the we want Moore chant started in the corner of the end zone, really loud by the way., Landry was walking to the huddle and turned to the corner of the end zone and waved his finger no. I guess he doesn't think the quarterback change is the way to go.

I was at the game last week. When the we want Moore chant started in the corner of the end zone, really loud by the way., Landry was walking to the huddle and turned to the corner of the end zone and waved his finger no. I guess he doesn't think the quarterback change is the way to go.
as a leader of the team he has to support his current QB. Gase clearly thinks Cutler isn't the problem and won't make a change so Landry has to back his head coach and QB. a leader wouldn't create turmoil in the locker room

Landry changed throughout the game. LOL

Stills, Landry etc came off the field shaking their heads quite often. Landry threw a **** fit several times on the sideline.
At one point he went after Moore engaging him in a heated debate. It was so bad that one of the assistant coaches came over to calm Landry down and was assisted by another teammate. We can only speculate on the discussion Landry had with Moore but based on hand gestures we figured he told Moore to get out on the field. Moore is the professional one and just brushed him off and that send Landry over the edge.

I definitely could see a little player revolt because some of those dropped passes were highly unlikely for players like Landry who is know to make tough catches in traffic. A lack of effort was visible with several players.

that's a BIG play for most QBs

I remember watching this play at the stadium, and it looks even worse when you see simultaneously how open he was, and how poor the effort was from Cutler.

Garbage. Garbage. Garbage. Stop defending this quarterback play.

Back
Top Bottom