Don Banks: Ross meeting with Sparano RIGHT NOW/Likely to remain head coach | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Don Banks: Ross meeting with Sparano RIGHT NOW/Likely to remain head coach

You don't fire coordinators during the season unless you have someone in place who will run a pretty much similar scheme. Due to the fact this offense needed a full overhaul, he was smart enough to know that his best chance at success this season was riding it out and giving the coordinator his support, because that's what good leaders do.

Also, you can't pull your potential franchise QB after 3 games, without completely destroying his confidence.

I don't mean to look like I'm picking on you cause I repeatedly see posts just like yours in the sense that some of you have this one size fits all approach. We are talking about a team made up of individuals. Different people are motivated in different ways. Maybe benching Henne would deystroy his confidence and do more damage then good and maybe it would of been the exact medicine he needed. None of us know and we are forced to put our faith in the staff. It is Tony's job to know how to motivate these guys and get the most out of them. Maybe Sporano did the best he could with what he had, none of us really know. I will say this about our season, it was a huge disappointment. Sporano did not really say anything or made any adjustments to give any fans confidence that he was working on fixing the problems we struggled through. Whether you want him back or gone the reality is that this is a decission Ross needs to make and we have to live with. Both sides make decent arguments but they are all based on assumptions.

We use to have posters who would attend the practices on a regular bases and give us reports on what they saw. I miss those guys because nobody here has a ****in clue what this teams problem is. All of you are guessing.

Last edited by a moderator:
ya, he commands so much respect his players quit on him Sunday. they play so hard for him they came out sleepwalking for a half at home against the Bills with their playoff lives at stake. LOL. this is a comedy routine.

Back
Top Bottom