Done | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Done

All you guys saying "see ya" and "bye bye" and all that need to realize that the driver for a franchise losing fans is not the fan itself but the franchise. It isnt the fans fault they feel this way, disuaded by a moronic owner, GM, and HC. Although I am a huge proponent for Suck for Luck, and am not quitting on the team, I do feel sympathetic for those fans that have been puched away by a lame losing franchise.

All franchises go through losing years.. And thats not to say that their fans are not fickle either..I am sure other teams have some as well, I would just never admit it.

I love the Dolphins..Like vaark said they are like your children..no matter what they do I will be here for them...

Thats not to say I will not point out their faults, but I will always be here for them..

Thats devotion, thats commitment.

"Band of Brothers, go rent it sometime"

This is true also.. Hey, i'm not leaving this team. But I can see why people do.. Thats all im saying.
All franchises go through losing years.. And thats not to say that their fans are not fickle either..I am sure other teams have some as well, I would just never admit it.

I love the Dolphins..Like vaark said they are like your children..no matter what they do I will be here for them...

Thats not to say I will not point out their faults, but I will always be here for them..

Thats devotion, thats commitment.

"Band of Brothers, go rent it sometime"

Nice referrence. :up:

All you guys saying "see ya" and "bye bye" and all that need to realize that the driver for a franchise losing fans is not the fan itself but the franchise. It isnt the fans fault they feel this way, disuaded by a moronic owner, GM, and HC, that just cant take it anymore. Although I am a huge proponent for Suck for Luck, and am not quitting on the team, I do feel sympathetic for those fans that have been puched away by a lame losing franchise.

My wife works with a few people. When she wears her OR Miami Dolphins Nurse Cap to work, many doctors come to her and say, "Miami?? Miami?? The Dolphins Suck!! I used to be a Miami fan years ago. Now they suck.." This is the perception that most people have of our team. And one cannot say it isnt true.. They do suck.. But these doctors also were pushed away by the franchise. Kinda like an ex girlfriend you love but is a complete ***** and ends up pushing you away.
If they are only fans when the team doesn't suck, they are fair-weather fans and we don't need them

What a whining bandwagonner you are! Boo hoo the Dolphins haven't won a Super Bowl in 39 years! Oh, woe is me! :boohoo:

Sweetpea, when the Phins have missed the playoffs for 11 straight years and had 1 winning season in those 11 years like the Bills have, you can complain -- and even that's nothing like the cross Lions fans have had to bear for like 50+ years! The Lions haven't even won a play off game in almost 40 years. :puke:

It's really sad when a Bills fan comes in here and makes so much sense.

All you guys saying "see ya" and "bye bye" and all that need to realize that the driver for a franchise losing fans is not the fan itself but the franchise. It isnt the fans fault they feel this way, disuaded by a moronic owner, GM, and HC, that just cant take it anymore. Although I am a huge proponent for Suck for Luck, and am not quitting on the team, I do feel sympathetic for those fans that have been puched away by a lame losing franchise.

My wife works with a few people. When she wears her OR Miami Dolphins Nurse Cap to work, many doctors come to her and say, "Miami?? Miami?? The Dolphins Suck!! I used to be a Miami fan years ago. Now they suck.." This is the perception that most people have of our team. And one cannot say it isnt true.. They do suck.. But these doctors also were pushed away by the franchise. Kinda like an ex girlfriend you love but is a complete ***** and ends up pushing you away.

I sure wouldn't want a wishy washy doc whose decision-making processes shift with the popular winds anywhere near my body.. but maybe that's just me :idk:

Sadly, I have to agree with this. I'm not going to give up on the Dolphins because of ten years of inept football, but we need to understand that there are people who do. And it's not good for the team to keep bleeding fans, to keep spiraling into the depths. Being the worst, most ridiculed team in the NFL makes it harder to attract a good coaching staff. Having a reputation for being a clown car franchise with an idiot owner isn't good for the team.

It's really sad when a Bills fan comes in here and makes so much sense.

Not saying this guy is a fickle fan..

But every team has them..

Bills are 4 and 1..They may continue their winning ways but if they dont you will see a drop off in their support as well..

At least that is on this board.

I am on here almost 8 hours a day...

Bills fan are on , at least posting only when

A- They are winning

B- Its a brand new year

C- They beat Miami...

All that's fine and dandy and I am frustrated too but don't come here and say your done then sit down on Sunday watching the game like you always do. If you are done walk away and don't look back and I say.............."See ya."

Can you take all the "suck for luck" people with you? Never seen a fan base wanting their team to lose....SMH

Can you take all the "suck for luck" people with you? Never seen a fan base wanting their team to lose....SMH

Fans don't want the team to suck it just does so they want the best possible sucking.

Back
Top Bottom