Done | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Done

Get a proven Head Coach, a Franchise QB and move the seats closer to the field at the stadium and we'd be heading in the right direction.

What a whining bandwagonner you are! Boo hoo the Dolphins haven't won a Super Bowl in 39 years! Oh, woe is me! :boohoo:

Sweetpea, when the Phins have missed the playoffs for 11 straight years and had 1 winning season in those 11 years like the Bills have, you can complain -- and even that's nothing like the cross Lions fans have had to bear for like 50+ years! The Lions haven't even won a play off game in almost 40 years. :puke:

And your point is?????????????? Misery loves company?????

They arent fans at all anymore. Havent been for at least a decade I think.

They never were fans. They're nothing more than pretenders using their expensive season tix to impress their friends and family. When being at the games is no longer "fashionable", they walk away. Well, actual die-hard fans can't walk away. Oh, they might stop buying tickets, but they never stop rooting for their team.

there's a difference between giving up on your team and noticing something is seriously wrong. i'm a dolphins fan and that won't change, but right now, i don't see any other way to end this drought than to blow this team up and start over anew. Again. in order to do so, it wouldn't be a bad idea to land the #1 pick.

I am still a fan of the Miami Dolphins. I strongly dislike the ownership. It's hard to talk smack when your team is not WINNING!!!!

Remember guys, don't root for the Dolphins to suck. If you root for them to suddenly be good, they will be good! Looking at a dog**** 0-4 team and saying "well it'll be better if they get the #1 pick than if they don't" means that you are NOT a real fan. You just have to believe, guys! There's a chance that this team could be GOOD right now and turn things around! And make the playoffs! You just have to cheer for them! The fact that this is the worst team in the NFL is ALL IN YOUR MIND.

What is a "looser" franchise? Is that a franchise that is loose with their money? Or are the cheerleaders loose? Perhaps they play loosely on game day? Is that a franchise whose management has a screw loose?

Please, pray tell, what is it?

see you again after you buy your Andrew Luck jersey

Back
Top Bottom