"Dr. Death" Dan Campbell's first task as HC should be.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Dr. Death" Dan Campbell's first task as HC should be....

THE OG CANEPHINS

formally known as CANEPHINS
Reaction score
To take all those spiffy recliners that Suh bought the DL, move them out to the parking lot and tell the players to take them home where they belong. :hclap::up:

Nicest gesture by a Dolphins player this season? Probably Suh buying La-Z-Boy recliners so all the defensive linemen can sit in comfort while they meet, discuss strategy and watch tape in the defensive line room. “That’s very big of him; we’re here more than we’re home,” Cameron Wake said.

CPN0mHIWEAAWbTe-1.jpg

You aren't at work to have the comforts of home. You want to be home, go home. You want to be comfortable, find another f*****g job. You are here to be uncomfortable. You are here to do work. You are here to get better. You are here to win and to compete! :hump:

Damn...I am ready to run and tackle someone myself!

What nonsense. There is nothing wrong with having comfortable seating if you are going to be seated for a long period of time, and ESPECIALLY for very large men who tend to have back problems on account of their huge frames. That is something that ought to be mandatory at any decent workplace.

There is a huge difference between having comfortable seats and having lazy, half-assed practices.

Second task, if he really wants more intense practices then Saban's giant nipple should be torn the **** down. There shouldn't be a single practice in there if there's anything less than a category 5 outside.

Im ready for Lieutenant Dan to smash these lazy fools. I hope he walks the walk and we don't have all these wussies whining about practice being too hard.

While I agree about those stupid recliners, head-butting with Suh is probably not your best first move as interim HC.

Get rid of the recliners. Comfortable office chairs are good enough. Everyone should have the same type of chair.

First move has to be fire Coyle. Can't see how the players could take him seriously if Kevin Coyle remains. Move 2 break up Manhattan. 2 players with 0 sacks shouldn't have special locker room treatment. NFL is a NOW business and right now Cam Wake sucks and shouldn't be acting like a superstar in the locker room. The guy who needs to "earn more stripes" has more sacks than Cam. GTFO of this Manhattan bull**** until you start playing like a Superstar.

Gee, if a picture could tell a thousand stories...

THAT picture pretty much sums up the problem with the D-line

I have heard that a lot of soft players are whining about practicing. Players today have it much easier in that they have limited practices during the week, and no more two-a-days, or hitting with pads. Campbell needs to toughen these guys up.

Chairs are a non-issue. Coyle still on the staff is...Hopefully he's not much longer.

Take the recliners away. Tell them if they get a sack, tackle for loss or fumble, they get them back for that week. And only that one player. Next week, you have to earn it again.

What nonsense. There is nothing wrong with having comfortable seating if you are going to be seated for a long period of time, and ESPECIALLY for very large men who tend to have back problems on account of their huge frames. That is something that ought to be mandatory at any decent workplace.

There is a huge difference between having comfortable seats and having lazy, half-assed practices.

Yea, seating for meetings etc. for big dudes is workable IMO -- but that "Manhattan" nonsense needs to go.

Back
Top Bottom