"Dr. Death" Dan Campbell's first task as HC should be.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Dr. Death" Dan Campbell's first task as HC should be....

If you guys want a HC more worried about what chair someone sits in that, you know, stuff that wins and loses games, then maybe Joe Philbin is your guy.

I'm confused, because they want to be comfortable in their meeting room, a room they spend 8-10 hours a day they are now some how soft, really? From what I understand many NFL players shave with hot water and shaving cream as well. What *******!

If you guys want a HC more worried about what chair someone sits in that, you know, stuff that wins and loses games, then maybe Joe Philbin is your guy.

There is a small minority of players that can sit in those chairs and still work their asses off. And then there are a bunch for whom it simply feeds into a culture of laziness, luxury, and just coasting by.

Seriously. And what's with these "torn ACLs" and "pulled hamstrings"? Rub some ****ing dirt in that **** and get back out there. This is a tough guy team, not a team for *******.

Whatever it takes....

If its the cushy chairs.... remove them

If its the Inflatable dome... remove it or reduce its use

If there are not enough practices... make the existing ones longer.

Heck if its the lavish hotels they stay in... make them sleep outside in pup tents...

Whatever is the precieved problem.. fix it. These guys are making millions every year.. its OK if they get hit in practice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Make them have actual "tackling practice"...get back to fundamentals on some of this crap. I don't care if they are "professionals"...they aren't showing it on the field.

There is a small minority of players that can sit in those chairs and still work their asses off. And then there are a bunch for whom it simply feeds into a culture of laziness, luxury, and just coasting by.

What!?!?!?!

Has Dan tossed Kevin Coyle out of the building yet?

Tell Lazor to speed then offense up. We go no huddle we score, and than we stop doing it, no one cn figure this one out.

How the fck is our offense so god damn slow when Tannehill isn't even allowed to audible.

Oh yeah, let tannehill audible. Our staff is doing a terrible job protecting him, let the man audible and at least have a shot to protect himself.

I would demote/fire Coyle and either hire Schwartz as DC, or promote Duffner to DC. Gotta get different heads figuring out that defense.

If Coyle isn;t replaced, as long as Campbell is hard on him to adjust the schemes and cooperate with Suh and the DLine, revisit the starting roles in the secondary, and solidify a LB lineup, I'd be fine with that. At one point, Coyle DID have a good defense here... I just think he's lost his way. Maybe Campbell could refocus that effort.

It is all about a sense of entitlement. These guys haven't earned anything. As someone mentioned...play the right way, make the plays and then you earn those seats. Right now they havent done squat to earn the right to squat in those seats. Everyone else on the team sits in regular chairs. They are no better. Just like Manhatten...they are no better.

It is quite simple. WORK HARD...COMPETE...PLAY HARD...MAKE PLAYS...EARN THE LUXURY.

Sure...lets continue to let them run the asylum. How dare millionares not be pampered 24/7 and have to be a little uncomfortable for work.

He should make them all read the book: "Legacy" by James Kerr (its a book about the New Zealand All Blacks rugby team and how they have remained the best team in the world for the past umteen years)
... Awesome book too...

Back
Top Bottom