"Dr. Death" Dan Campbell's first task as HC should be.... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Dr. Death" Dan Campbell's first task as HC should be....

What nonsense. There is nothing wrong with having comfortable seating if you are going to be seated for a long period of time, and ESPECIALLY for very large men who tend to have back problems on account of their huge frames. That is something that ought to be mandatory at any decent workplace.

There is a huge difference between having comfortable seats and having lazy, half-assed practices.

Well said. Nothing wrong with having the best tools for the task at hand.

While were at it, why not take out the hot water in the showers. Hell, it worked in "Major League"

These guys don't deserve to be sitting comfortably in any chair....They have been nothing short of TERRIBLE!

I would have a full team meeting tomorrow morning and lay out the new law of the land... Let them know how tf things are going from now on. You pull up in a practice/play you sit, you go anything less than 100% you sit, you get outplayed by the next man you sit, you make boneheaded penalties you sit. I guarantee the players will rally if something like that is said..

Well, apparently in my anger over the game on Sunday I made a tweet about this and Suh has now blocked me. LOL

You are blocked from following @NdamukongSuh and viewing @NdamukongSuh's Tweets. Learn more

@wyche89 Oct 4
Chris Ivory hanging his Fathead on Dolphins' defense meeting room wall
16 retweets 17 favorites

My reply... Oct 4 Savannah, GA
@wyche89 at least @NdamukongSuh bought them big cushy recliners so they can admire it. Defense is as soft as those chairs.
11:14 AM - 4 Oct 2015 · Details

Whoops. Well, at least he is paying attention. :lol2: That is better than the "no comment" he gave the press on Sunday after the game.

1029797656BritishPRguyresponsetoSuh-1.jpg

Second task, if he really wants more intense practices then Saban's giant nipple should be torn the **** down. There shouldn't be a single practice in there if there's anything less than a category 5 outside.

I wonder whether the bubble was really built to help keep prying eyes away from certain aspects of practice. Saban was tight with Belichick, and I sometimes suspect that this was his way of protecting the team without violating some unspoken rule of the brotherhood of coaches, or some such silliness.

To gain my respect he has to go in the locker room and destroy Wake's and Suh's Manhattan and throw out any thing there that doesn't belong including arm chairs....then move 4 practice squad guys in the vacant lockers next to them and tell them we are a team not individuals....then find 4 of the hardest workers the first 4 weeks and make them captains....from what I can tell it would be Landry, Mathews, Cameron, Reshad Jones...Then I would tell Grimes that what his wife does is a reflection on this team and if he can't concentrate on doing his job while she goes through the court system I will put him on a designation unrelated to football with no pay until her case is resolved......time to tighten up this ship, good to hear he's one of Parcells boys, they are disciplined hard nosed guys who make decisions based on what is best for the team and players love to play for them....

Get Caleb Sturgis back.

No, seriously it should be to cut or trade a slacker or two. These soft players resting in paychecks need to see action not words from management. Jimmy Johnson did that stuff all the time. The players need to be on edge. Dan talked about it in the presser now the players need to see management and coaches mean business.

Recliners are for sack makers (Closers) only!

Make them have actual "tackling practice"...get back to fundamentals on some of this crap. I don't care if they are "professionals"...they aren't showing it on the field.

Love it! He used the "Oklahoma" tackling drill first day of practice!!!

What is this Manhattan thing?

Suh and Wake have taken over a bay of 6 lockers, 3 for each of them. They forced out a rookie (Phillips) supposedly because he didn't have veteran standing. They have dubbed this area of the lockerroom "Manhattan." Childish, albeit expected/normal, behavior from two veteran "leaders," sadly directed at the guy they are supposed to be grooming.

Back
Top Bottom