Draft two Quarterbacks. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft two Quarterbacks.

I’m not for drafting two QBs this year, but I’m all for drafting one QB every year until this gets fixed.
This
I have no interest in an injured Tua in the 1st and Burrow isn’t going to fall to us. Wait till the 2nd and see who falls. Grab someone to complete with Rosen next year.

This
I have no interest in an injured Tua in the 1st and Burrow isn’t going to fall to us. Wait till the 2nd and see who falls. Grab someone to complete with Rosen next year.

If this Grier is good as advertised then he’ll do what he’s paid to do and get us a diamond in the rough that can be groomed and compete

Draft a QB and stick to/build around him. Kinda unheard of for a team to draft a QB high in the first round only to turn around and take another high in the same draft. If you're taking a guy in the top 5-10 you better be comfortable enough to commit the future to him.

I honestly think they should still draft Tua with their first pick now that they will likely be picking outside of the Top 5. Got to take a shot on great. And then I’d draft Love or someone like that in round 2 or 3 as insurance. Let the the chips fall where they may.

I’m probably more wrong than I’m right but I would guarantee we are not going to draft two quarterbacks

If you take a QB high in the 1st and then take one in the 2nd you have no business in the league. You might as well announce that you don't think you took the right guy with your 1st which makes you look inept. 4th or later is a different story.

The only reason I find this to be an option is because Miami has a unique situation with multiple high round draft picks. It affords them flexibility that other teams simply do not have. They have more to take a gamble with it.

Considering the importance of the position and the Dolphins failure to resolve it in 20 years, I think it’s worth a shot. Probably not a 2nd rounder, but certainly a 3rd.

Imagine how much better off this franchise would be today if they drafted Tannehill in round 1 and Wilson in Round 3?

Back
Top Bottom