Draft two Quarterbacks. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft two Quarterbacks.

Why anyone would champion doubling down in this draft on a position where only one dude plays is beyond me. It’s a wasted pick. Especially since they spent a 2nd rounder and essentially already doubled down with Josh Rosen.

This QB class is weak on the whole. No chance I’d draft two. If Tua enters the draft and falls to MIA, cool. Otherwise I’d rather wait til 2021.

We need to draft two of everything
We do have many needs. I have us at pick #3 now. But at risk of winning more (I know we all like to win, but I do not want to lose a pick by packaging and moving up).
I think I would count Rosen as one QB pick and take one more somewhere.

I am personally 100% against drafting multiple QBs. Especially with Rosen under contract for two more years. I don’t mind the idea of bringing in QB competition when you don’t have a viable back up. However, if the FO and coaching staff are on board with a 1st rd QB pick he is the guy until he proves he isn’t. You don’t need another young QB in the room who won’t even see the field when your team has a ton of holes already.

Prepper motto: Two is one, one is none.

This
I have no interest in an injured Tua in the 1st and Burrow isn’t going to fall to us. Wait till the 2nd and see who falls. Grab someone to complete with Rosen next year.

Trade back in round one with one of the later picks and take one of the QB's you might target in round 2. This gives them an extra year on the rookie contract then you can add the one year extension.

i have a feeling the dolphins are going for Herbert. We wont get Burrow, and I doubt we like Tua anymore.

I think the Fins are aiming for Herbert now.

i have a feeling the dolphins are going for Herbert. We wont get Burrow, and I doubt we like Tua anymore.

I think the Fins are aiming for Herbert now.

I like Herbert, but I think he's a better fit with faster receivers who can get open with speed and take advantage of off coverage. He doesn't seem like a touch passer that goes with big bodied receivers like Parker, Williams and Gesicki. No sure his strength is going to be putting the ball in the right place for big receivers to go up and fight for the ball. I'm not saying he can't do it, just that I'm not sure he's the best fit for that type of passing game. While I think Herbert might be the better qb in some areas, Fromm might be the better fit in Miami.

I honestly think they should still draft Tua with their first pick now that they will likely be picking outside of the Top 5. Got to take a shot on great. And then I’d draft Love or someone like that in round 2 or 3 as insurance. Let the the chips fall where they may.

Yes!....I freaking love the idea of 3 young QB’s competing for the job.

It's hard to say what will happen with the quarterback position. If Miami is picking fourth or fifth, Tua could still be in play. He is obviously a risk, but when healthy pretty clearly the top quarterback from this class.

It will probably come down to Burrow or Herbert for the #1 overall pick. I know most mocks have Burrow going to Cincinnati, but the upside of Herbert could make him the pick.

The Dolphins have the ammunition to trade up if they want to go that route, or as the OP suggests take two quarterbacks. I think Fromm is a safe pick, a Kirk Cousins type. Love is a gamble on greatness. And, of course, there is free agency where Bridgewater is probably the top guy. There's also the trade route with possibilities being Dalton, Trubisky, Cam Newton maybe.

There has to be a pic of Burrow smoking a bong somewhere that we can leak to lower his draft stock.

Why ? It's about the one game we needed the Pats to win and they messed up.

Our strength of schedule dropped about 1/100th with the Pats loss. Another loss for the Pats would move us up to 3rd again assuming all things being equal, which of course they won't be. But each loss by teams we play, especially ones we play twice could make a nice difference in draft order.

errr i was a huge Fromm fan for the longest time. After seeing him in the rain, and his low numbers lately im not sure he's NFL legit

Back
Top Bottom