Dumervil a bronco/Update: Dumervil CUT | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dumervil a bronco/Update: Dumervil CUT

That's sloppy. I have zero interest in Dumervil and his insanely overpriced contracts as a Dolphins fan so this doesn't do much for me.

It wasn't the Broncos fault, it was Dumervil and his agents.. They had a deadline that if he didn't get the contract in by a certain time the Broncos would have to pay him 12 million dollars. They were protecting themselves which is smart.
John Clayton states the Broncos must have filed the Welker deal and gone over the cap, so they had to cut Elvis.
LOL epic fail by their FO. Amateur hour in Denver.

Come on down to Miami Mr. Dumervil. Come back home and play for the hometown team. Ireland i hope is on the phone with his agent ASAP!!! Dumervil and Wake would be alike having a tag team match that meets at the QB on Sundays. IF Miami signs Dumervil, MY BONG is going to EXPLODE!!! :woohoo:

well, too bad we already signed Wheeler and Ellerbe. We also have Misi and Wake, so it wouldnt make much sense to sign Dumervil now.

i think the NFL should get rid of "guaranteed money". We humans who work in the real world dont get any guaranteed money, so why should they?

I think we move Misi to DE and draft Linebacker at 12-Jones or Mingo. Both are fabulous pass rushers like Cam.

Woah, Broncos screwed up the new contract and didn't file it to the league by 4:00PM. The Broncos just CUT Dumervil.

His agent didst get the contract to the broncos on time. I think they tried to pull a fast one on the broncos to see if they would forget to cut him by 4pm eastern. If they didst cut him they would owe him 12nfl plus.

Back
Top Bottom