DW set off | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DW set off

*_*ADMIRAL*_*

Thanks for the memories Pat
Reaction score
wow davey got mad and finally did somethign about it...is anybody else surprised that he finally stareted yelling

I thought he was pretty on edge last season, knowing or at least thinking it could be his last.

he just got the whole team together yesterday i think and he started yelling and waving his arms becuase of the overall performance

Good! It only took him what 5 years! They need someone to light a fire under them at times! He needs to do that during the season also! :fire: Evil Dave :evil:

yeah i know...maybe with this new aggression he will take this team farther

I saw it during sports last night on local news, and I was very impressed with it. I'll be honest, I've seen a different Dave this year. TRUTH.

He's got nothing to lose at this point, and IMO, it will make this team respect him more as a HC. He's been as vocal as I've seen him this off-season, and when he's speaks, he no longer sounds like he's just blowing smoke. Dave sounds very determined to take the Phinz deep this year, and I'm very excited with this latest Wanny uproar...

Keep It Up Dave!!!!....It's Your Ship. :D

PHINZ RULE!!!! :eek:

yeah i totally agree with you shala...i have been a phin fan for the past 14 years(since i was born lol) and still havent seen them win the superbowl...i hope they get it this year...

BLITZKRIEG said:
I saw it during sports last night on local news, and I was very impressed with it. I'll be honest, I've seen a different Dave this year. TRUTH.

He's got nothing to lose at this point, and IMO, it will make this team respect him more as a HC. He's been as vocal as I've seen him this off-season, and when he's speaks, he no longer sounds like he's just blowing smoke. Dave sounds very determined to take the Phinz deep this year, and I'm very excited with this latest Wanny uproar...

Keep It Up Dave!!!!....It's Your Ship. :D

PHINZ RULE!!!! :eek:
i have seen a diff dave too THANK GOD LOL

Your right he does have nothing to lose at this point...he already is hated by most finfans...i really hope he takes the phins deep this year because it is what they deserve....

*_*ADMIRAL*_* said:
yeah i know...maybe with this new aggression he will take this team farther

I'll be short lived tho. I doubt it'll be a change for the long haul.

i was very happy to hear about this in the camp reports i think all the talk has finally opened his eyes:eek:

no doubt dave needs to be more vocal i think he is a great coach not a gm thats rs job now!!!!

TRUDOLFAN54 said:
no doubt dave needs to be more vocal i think he is a great coach not a gm thats rs job now!!!!

the title change does give one time to plause and think. He's focus now on one job, and don't have to defend who was brought in. He can now claim, I didn't bring them in and coach.

Back
Top Bottom