E.J. Manuel Benched | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

E.J. Manuel Benched

1st AFC East QB to be benched

Just heard on 940 Slater show that EJ Manuel has been benched.

Wow....

Not good.

First round pick benched. Bit early I think.

Bills have given Manuel nothing to work with. Sure, Watkins, when he is not triple teamed. All the Bills have is a run game. When they fall behind and Manuel is forced to chuck the ball, he has no one.

Bills have no TE, and no WR's apart from triple coverage Watkins.

How not to handle a young QB...

Everyone up in Buffalo is in desperation mode because a new owner is coming in, so this is like their one year audition, but still, this is too early to bench a 2nd year player.

I understand in all likelihood EJ will never pan out, but to give up on him so early and replace him with a mediocre guy who just came out of retirement? Not a good move

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Worst headline since "Jets Cut Mark Sanchez".

Louis Riddick ‏@LRiddickESPN
#Bills QB situation and #Jets QB situation totally different deals. #Bills offense ready to explode. #Jets....more like Implode...

Wow....

Not good.

First round pick benched. Bit early I think.

Bills have given Manuel nothing to work with. Sure, Watkins, when he is not triple teamed. All the Bills have is a run game. When they fall behind and Manuel is forced to chuck the ball, he has no one.

Bills have no TE, and no WR's apart from triple coverage Watkins.

You could have much worse options than throwing to C.J. Spiller out of the backfield. Alex Smith got a fat new contract off of throwing short passes to Jamal Charles and Charles doing all the work. He also had Stevie Johnson last year who's an underrated receiver IMO. And Chandler at TE sure gave us fits.

That teams been picking top 10 for a long time...they've got a lot of talent on that roster.

Unfortunately you are correct.

Disagree....from what I've seen of Kyle Orton, he folds like a lawn chair every single time under pressure.

OTOH, I would be amused as hell if the guy who Tim Tebow replaced in Denver ends up beating the team that wouldn't even give Tim Tebow a shot.

Back
Top Bottom