E. James deal to Miami is Done. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

E. James deal to Miami is Done.

Section126

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Done as in the Colts told us to go "F" ourselves yesterday.......

Fat Hank reported this yesterday, But I decided to confirm with my source.......He tells me that we did indeed put in a call to the Colts but were basically laughed off the phone.....

The Colts thought we were crazy to even think that they would trade James to us......

The Colts also seem to feel that they will be able to compete for Jame's services next off-season....

On the deal front, I am told nothing is on the front burner or back burner or anything.......It seems as if The Teams we have contacted have put a gun to our heads.....

THANK YOU RICKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You A-hole.

I've been thinking about it and I'm fine with giving Minor a go this year and sticking with the guys we have. If they show they can't handle the load we go and get Edge next year.

Why am I not surprised? However the fact that the Colts think they can compete financially for James' service next season is laughable considering their current cap situation....

Thanks, 126. Hopefully this will kill off the "James to Miami" rumors on this board.

FinzManiac said:
Why am I not surprised? However the fact that the Colts think they can compete financially for James' service next season is laughable considering their current cap situation....
Other fans have said the same about our team, yet we find the cash when we want it.

FinzManiac said:
Their cap situation plus Marvin Harrison'c contract. Both Harrison and James are free agents next year.

Scrap said:
Other fans have said the same about our team, yet we find the cash when we want it.

I see your point, but most teams don't have Marvin Harrison to resign too... :eek:

I agree, I think Minor will be O.K. i mean what's the worse that can happen we end of like last year with Ricky,a nd don't make the playoffs? I've said this a million times. We will NEVER win a SB with Dave and/or Jay -- the Toxic duo -- as long as they are in command of the two most important roles on any football team. Not with ricky, Minor, edgrin, or preist holmes. I'll watch out of curiosity, but not until dave and Jay are gone (and arguably until wayne sells) will this team be great again.

Section126 said:
Done as in the Colts told us to go "F" ourselves yesterday.......

Fat Hank reported this yesterday, But I decided to confirm with my source.......He tells me that we did indeed put in a call to the Colts but were basically laughed off the phone.....

The Colts thought we were crazy to even think that they would trade James to us......

The Colts also seem to feel that they will be able to compete for Jame's services next off-season....

On the deal front, I am told nothing is on the front burner or back burner or anything.......It seems as if The Teams we have contacted have put a gun to our heads.....

THANK YOU RICKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You A-hole.
Section, your point about teams holding a gun to our head is a good one, and exactly why I say we move on with what we have in Minor and Henry, who I think will be better than people think. If Speil and Wanny let us get Hijacked by another team for a RB, then I will be one major PO dude, as I am sure will many others.

The dumb thing the colts are doing is not making him available. They could get something for a player who is going to be gone next year (regarless of how much their FO is lying about the situation). Plus, they could dump a slightly above average player on us for a kings ransom. James not being available benefits us.

TorontoFin said:
I agree, I think Minor will be O.K. i mean what's the worse that can happen we end of like last year with Ricky,a nd don't make the playoffs? I've said this a million times. We will NEVER win a SB with Dave and/or Jay -- the Toxic duo -- as long as they are in command of the two most important roles on any football team. Not with ricky, Minor, edgrin, or preist holmes. I'll watch out of curiosity, but not until dave and Jay are gone (and arguably until wayne sells) will this team be great again.

I agree!

What the Colts did doesn't surprise me. The Dolphins are the official laughing stock of the NFL now. Even the Cardinals have more class then the Dolphins do now. Heck, at least they have Emmitt Smith. :rolleyes:

Anthony3454 said:
The dumb thing the colts are doing is not making him available. They could get something for a player who is going to be gone next year (regarless of how much their FO is lying about the situation). Plus, they could dump a slightly above average player on us for a kings ransom. James not being available benefits us.

yeah except for the fact they're the #1-#3 contenders for the superbowl. I can see that going over REALLY well in Indy.

Anthony3454 said:

hmmm super bowl now or build for future? The answer is clear!!!! They are gunning for it and can you blame them?

Back
Top Bottom