E. James deal to Miami is Done. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

E. James deal to Miami is Done.

Rick 1966 said:
No, he won't. Minor is not an every down back.

Ahhh! My congenial adversary. Haven't seen you in awhile.

The question is this: is Minor not an every-down back simply because we have never asked him to be an every-down back?

Purely hypothetical ... I doubt he'll rack up 2/3 of the carries Ricky did.

I believe in Minor, yesturday I ran over 180 yards against the Cowboys on ESPN 2k5.

Rick 1966 said:
No, he won't. Minor is not an every down back.

Really, which season or game convinced you of that. Answer none. Until he gets a shot no one will know either way.

FinzManiac said:
I see your point, but most teams don't have Marvin Harrison to resign too... :eek:
You couldn't have said it any better or clearer. As long as Peyton is in Indy, Marvin will be on the team (obviously until he can't play anymore). As I've said before, I've watch every Colts game the last two years, and they are the sickest combo I've ever seen.

Halifax said:
You couldn't have said it any better or clearer. As long as Peyton is in Indy, Marvin will be on the team (obviously until he can't play anymore). As I've said before, I've watch every Colts game the last two years, and they are the sickest combo I've ever seen.
I dunno....Marino to Clayton was something to watch too.

I'm more interested in the unknow this year, as in Minor and Henry and Russell, I actually think we're okay..I hope the FO don't think they have to bring a big name just to sell tickets..if the team goes out and do what it's suppose to do...the tickets will sell.

yankeehillbilly said:
I dunno....Marino to Clayton was something to watch too.
It was pretty awesome...lookin forward to a good 04 season and an AWESOME 05 season with E.JAMES!!! WOOOO

Having E.james would bring back those dreadlocks to the stadium for fans to use.. it would be nice.. but think about, if we sign ogun this year to a big contract , then chambers, and then mcmichael becomes a free agent next year as well.. where does that leave us with money?? even if we get the 8 million from mr. smoker!!

"I'm more interested in the unknow this year, as in Minor and Henry and Russell, I actually think we're okay..I hope the FO don't think they have to bring a big name just to sell tickets..if the team goes out and do what it's suppose to do...the tickets will sell."

What he said. Being from Iowa, I really wanna see what Fred Russell can do, considering he went to college at Iowa.

Back
Top Bottom