E. James deal to Miami is Done. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

E. James deal to Miami is Done.

Rick 1966 said:
No, he won't. Minor is not an every down back.
You're right, he's not an every down back. But I don' expect Wanny to use him on every down. The passing game has to open up. We are not a one dimensional team anymore.

FinzManiac said:
Why am I not surprised? However the fact that the Colts think they can compete financially for James' service next season is laughable considering their current cap situation....
Really, how much does manning make? Plus Edge has said he would love to play in Miami, thats a pretty bold statement for a Colt.

Can we win a SB said:
Having E.james would bring back those dreadlocks to the stadium for fans to use.. it would be nice.. but think about, if we sign ogun this year to a big contract , then chambers, and then mcmichael becomes a free agent next year as well.. where does that leave us with money?? even if we get the 8 million from mr. smoker!!
Edge cut his dreads after they got yanked one time

GridIronKing34 said:
What he said. Being from Iowa, I really wanna see what Fred Russell can do, considering he went to college at Iowa.
Theres actually a fairly good chance Fred Russel wont even mae the roster(maybe practice squad tho). I think its very likley that the Dolphins will sign some bruiser, wether it be Stacey Mack or James Stewart or whoever, or someone like Robert Edwards is a possibility too. If this happens, well have 3 RB's without Russel, with 2 FB's who can both play the HB position when nessacary. Id like to see Russel on the team, but i dont think its gonna happen.

spydertl79 said:
Edge cut his dreads after they got yanked one time
:confused: I dont think your right on this one. If im wrong sorry, but id like to see a pic or link. Cuz im 99% sure he still has the dreds.

FinFan24 said:
:confused: I dont think your right on this one. If im wrong sorry, but id like to see a pic or link. Cuz im 99% sure he still has the dreds.

Edge does have dreads, but they are no where near as long as Ricky's were.

If I were the Colts, I would not trade Edge either. They are a contender and Edge is going to play a big part in their attempt to go to the Super Bowl. They would be stupid to deal him even though they will have trouble keeping him around after this season.

TorontoFin said:
I agree, I think Minor will be O.K. i mean what's the worse that can happen we end of like last year with Ricky,a nd don't make the playoffs? I've said this a million times. We will NEVER win a SB with Dave and/or Jay -- the Toxic duo -- as long as they are in command of the two most important roles on any football team. Not with ricky, Minor, edgrin, or preist holmes. I'll watch out of curiosity, but not until dave and Jay are gone (and arguably until wayne sells) will this team be great again.

Not a bad point..................But we can still dream can't we

It's a lot easier replacing Marvin Harrison than it is James- though Jame's is much less durable- so it makes keeping him a risk.

One of those two will be franchised- I can see Indy slapping the tag on him then trading him to you- Got 2 1st rounders?

iceblizzard69 said:
Edge does have dreads, but they are no where near as long as Ricky's were.

You're right - Edge now has short dreds. He cut them himself after being tackled by them in the Cleveland game last year. Called it a "business decision", didn't want to deal with that all year.

MDFINFAN said:
I hope the FO don't think they have to bring a big name just to sell tickets..if the team goes out and do what it's suppose to do...the tickets will sell.

Don't worry they don't need to do that anymore, they had Ricky retire after we sold them all out :roflmao:

Wasnt your source the same one who said that Ricky Williams never said the thing about the masking agent?

:lol:

Disgustipate said:
Wasnt your source the same one who said that Ricky Williams never said the thing about the masking agent?

:lol:

Ricky never said that....LeBatard also said that he never said that.....

Don't quetion my source because it's pretty damn good.....

BTW, did you notice that everything I posted on a monday showed up in a newspaper on Friday?

I didn't want to do this....but I will........(pat myself on back)

Back
Top Bottom