Early 53 man roster | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Early 53 man roster

I'm not sure what they think of mctyer. If verner is the 3rd boundary they may want another slot option and he looks to be that guy right now but at the same time if they got a slot injury to McCain they don't not play verner as his backup option cause he's the 3rd boundary. They'd insert him as the nickel slot starter. So I think you only carry two slots which makes Maurice smith the likely last db on the team. Especially if he can man specials.

I'd also look to try to trade Fede off his preseason showing. He would never have more value if he has any in trade.

43 team might bite

Stringfellow releases off the los into his vertical stem well that's something I've noticed. It kinda loses luster after that frankly but that's a trait that you can use for a gunner on specials.

Vincent Taylor is gonna make it. He's upright and doesn't bend and a little stiff but he flashes and that's all you ask for from a late round pick dt. To flash

Yes, Mike Pouncey and Walt Aikens make the roster ahead of Deon Lacey - just a hunch...

Aikens is on ir? Ouch. special teams just took a hit

Although he's far from a mission critical

Reading through the posts.....Was Bobby McCain really not on your original 53? Our starting nickel LOL. Amazes me with as much day to day coverage we have now people don't even know who starts

Back
Top Bottom