Eclipse in 6 | Page 23 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Eclipse in 6

Maybe if Kobe would have taken more than 3 shots, and scored more than 1 poiint in the 2nd half they would have made it closer...He needs to figure out how to balance getting his teamates involved and making the clutch shots....

that's why I didn't support Kobe for Most Valuable Player--because with his attitude, at times he also becomes their Least Valuable and causes internal friction.

Whats up bullseyeguy Im here to own up to that bet. Yesterday was a horrible game for lakers fan. I didnt even watch the 4th qtr. Im not going to make excuses of would of, could of, should of. Winning 3 straight is impressive. Just send me a PM with the avatar. Clippers in 6. Wanna double or nothing that bet?

Same here bullseyeguy. PM me the badge and Ill put it up. Amars, I didnt watch the fourth quarter either.

Pretty embarrassing to go from 3-1 to a loss.

O'well, only a positive for the Lakers. They battled adversity and came thru competing in a well-mannered fashion. They should take a page out of how they played in games 1-3, which is team basketball, and do that all over again for 82 games next season. Maybe they'll seed higher than garbage *** teams like the Grizzlies.

Go Clips! (been rooting them for success since Darius Miles/the slacker days)

HurriPhinFan said:
Same here bullseyeguy. PM me the badge and Ill put it up. Amars, I didnt watch the fourth quarter either.

Didnt it feel like they just gave up? I dont care that they lost by 30+ but that the team just gave up. Nobody on the team was contributing. Well at least they past my expectation for the year. Bye Bye smush and deveon george. I hope they can bring back Fisher. Golden State hardly plays him.

I posted a thread asking someone to make the stuff, hopefully itll get done in the next couple days...If not I guess Ill have to dust off the old Adobe..

Back
Top Bottom