Eclipse in 6 | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Eclipse in 6

laclip5jd-1.jpg

:sidelol:

Amars said:
Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo where all the poster who said I was crazy to say lakers in 6.
I have your names
Roman529
Buddwalk
Bullseyeguy
Dre3000 <----how can Dre go against the lakers
Westcoastphin
Redhotculppepper<----You need to get your head check
Melbournephins <------ YES i said lakers will win
Robfin2005<------------ Lakers will always own the suns in video games and live
:sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

culpepper2chambers said:
:sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

fortunately for Amars, all 206 of us only have to remember one name!

reminds me of baseball manager Bill Terry's "Brooklyn? Is Brooklyn still in the league?" quip back in 1934 that backfired on him :)

culpepper2chambers said:
bullseyeguy u should make him have his avy when kobe gets clotheslined.....i cant find the pic tho

Nice of you to steal my idea....I already suggested that. :wink:

So let me be the first to say, that I never expected the Lakers to push this series to 7 games..I give them alot of credit for playing better than they were supposed to and they showed alot of heart...Next year they have should be alot better, and I look forward to more exciting games against them....

Did you guys hear? On NBA fastbreak..they are saying that kobe ripped his teammates for not "helping" him...

I say that as soon as Kobe tried to be the superstar instead of the team player..the series turned..The numbers did not lie in this case.

Section126 said:
Did you guys hear? On NBA fastbreak..they are saying that kobe ripped his teammates for not "helping" him...

I say that as soon as Kobe tried to be the superstar instead of the team player..the series turned..The numbers did not lie in this case.
he is never going to trust teammates again, and every team he is on will lose

Back
Top Bottom