Eclipse in 6 | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Eclipse in 6

The only time I can ever see bringing a ref into a discussion, is if it is an obvious blunder at the end of the game that undoubtedly changes the outcome.....Other than that, refs make mistakes all game long both ways....

Game 7 in 1hr. So far this series have been exciting and nail biting. I predicted lakers in 6, but somebody left tim thomas open for a 3 and well now we have game 7. Lakers by 3 tonight in another nail bitter.

Another overtime damn. I wonder what the record for the most overtime in series.

I'll have to miss tonight game on this board with you guys. Too big of a game. Anyways Bullseyeguy hope you enjoy your avy for 1 more day because by tommorrow you'll have a nice picture of kobe in your sig. Great series.

bryantkobe-1.jpg

Amars said:
I'll have to miss tonight game on this board with you guys. Too big of a game. Anyways Bullseyeguy hope you enjoy your avy for 1 more day because by tommorrow you'll have a nice picture of kobe in your sig. Great series.

http://z.about.com/d/crime/1/0/v/6/bryantkobe.jpg
:sidelol: is that his mugshot?

i wont be postin either

PREDICTIONS FOR GAME 7?????????????????????

Suns 115
Lakers 109

Kobe is done.

Amars said:
Straight up bullseyeguy. Who ever win the series has to put either kobe for you and nash for me in the avatar for the rest of the year.

HurriPhinFan said:
Hey Bullseye, Ill do the same, but how about we do a badge of the other team like you said, but have it say I GOT OWNED on it or something like that.

Yall better hope the Lakers have a great second half. :lol:

So Amars, I hear you're in the market for a new sig.....

Lakers down 20 in the 3rd.....It's KOBE TIME!!

Got an idea...

A Steve Nash Avatar is too cliche...

May I suggest a RAJA BELL AVATAR?

Or better yet...the picture of RAJA clothelining Kobe as the AVATAR????????

dob72 said:
damn i was rooting for the suns but i wanted to atleast see a close game

What happened to the Lakers/Clippers battle of LA?? :sidelol: Not gonna happen.

Back
Top Bottom