Eclipse in 6 | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Eclipse in 6

bullseyeguy said:
Its not even close to being over, I will never count out Kobe and co.. I never should have underestimated the Lakers in the first place...
it's over...Kobe will get his on Saturday, but this was their chance.

If the Lakers win Game 7 I'll PERMANENTLY sport a Dolphin avatar...that's how confident I am that LA will lose. They choked, plain and simple, and they are too young to handle a Game 7, especially after a defeat like that. Good luck next round...all I want now is somebody other than Detroit and San Antonio

culpepper2chambers said:
you better jump on that.......prolly almost sold out already
Well, she has connects and my brother is a cop who knows alot of the Suns because he does private security for them...It wont be a problem getting a ticket, I just have to decide if I want to go...

CirclingWagons said:

If the Lakers win Game 7 I'll PERMANENTLY sport a Dolphin avatar...that's how confident I am that LA will lose. They choked, plain and simple, and they are too young to handle a Game 7, especially after a defeat like that. Good luck next round...all I want now is somebody other than Detroit and San Antonio
pretty bold right there

CirclingWagons said:

Im going to hold you to that.

Amars said:
Im going to hold you to that.
please do...it'll mean LA will have moved on. It's just not gonna happen. I have no faith in this team right now. In 2000 I had faith after we blew a 3-1 to Portland, because we were at home and we had Shaq, as well as key vets like Horry, Harper, Shaw, and Rice(ugh). Not only that, game 6 of that series wasn't really close, so LA got over it quick. The Lakers have NOTHING working in their favor on Saturday, except maybe Kobe...but that's not enough(as tonight and the regular season proved)

bullseyeguy said:
I will never again count out a team coached by Phil Jackson, and with Kobe Bryant...
That's a good, smart stance to take on Game 7...optimistic, but cautiously optimistic.
With that being said, the Lakers are toast.

Back
Top Bottom