Edwards and Warrick are released... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Edwards and Warrick are released...

Antuan Edwards.........Pass

Peter Warrick.........Think about for a second........Pass

Edwards just never lived up to the hype and Warrick would be nice depth, but we already have very good WR depth.

ItalianDolFan said:
Antuan Edwards and Peter Warrick were released......are they good guys for us to pickup? your thoughts?

we have no need for warrick with the WR we have and i would think we have little interest in antuan edwards even though we need secondary

Warrick as a 5th or 4th wideout wouldnt be bad and he could back up welker in the return game. One year deal for the min. Thats the only way I would do it. Antuan Edwards was just here and did nothing special. We have just enough depth( :pray: ) at safety that we dont need to sign him.

Peter Warrick was overrated in college and now sucks. Edwards, I'll pass think you much...

You would have to consider Peter Warrick. That's not dissimilar to the players Saban signed in free agency, one time top talents and first round draft picks who fell out of favor but may have something left. Warrick also has the Florida connection like a few other pickups Saban made. Admittedly this is a different position we're talking about, not the considerable need for DL and OL like a few months ago.

ItalianDolFan said:
Antuan Edwards and Peter Warrick were released......are they good guys for us to pickup? your thoughts?

I'd definitely pick up Peter Warrick if the price is right. I don't think the team will go beyond this year with David Boston so another quality receiver would be nice.

Edwards - Was released by us last season, don't think he made that much improvement in 4 months.

Warrick - Who's roster spot are you willing to give him.

Hes better than thompson..just cuz he caught the winning TD pass vs the patsies hes suddenly like untouchable for some people.

Back
Top Bottom