Edwards and Warrick are released... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Edwards and Warrick are released...

Warrick hasn't really practiced at all yet with his knee injury.....too much of an asking price to be used as a kick returner

warrick is definitely worth a look..at worse he could be a very good punterreturner..yes all of you guys are in love with wes welker but warrick would be a good addition..the man is a game breaker and i refuse to believe that he just lost his skills when coming to the nfl

I have been a Dolphin fan for over 30 years despite living in Cincy the entire time...and I have seen Warrick leave half a defensive squad searching for their cleats on several occasions with the Bengals...He has just had some tough luck with injuries...I would sign him in a heartbeat for the right price...If nothing else he could be an awesome return man...I love Welker but I've seen this Warrick guy do things that are beyond description....I am still in shock that Cincy couldn't find a place for him...must have been a money issue...I need to research this. It would be crazy not to give this guy a chance at a reasonable salary that we could afford...believe me...he is the real deal. We have not had a guy with these kind of moves since Paul Warfield.

CsonkaClone said:
I have been a Dolphin fan for over 30 years despite living in Cincy the entire time...and I have seen Warrick leave half a defensive squad searching for their cleats on several occasions with the Bengals...He has just had some tough luck with injuries...I would sign him in a heartbeat for the right price...If nothing else he could be an awesome return man...I love Welker but I've seen this Warrick guy do things that are beyond description....I am still in shock that Cincy couldn't find a place for him...must have been a money issue...I need to research this. It would be crazy not to give this guy a chance at a reasonable salary that we could afford...believe me...he is the real deal. We have not had a guy with these kind of moves since Paul Warfield.
I absolutely agree and I do feel that money played a BIG issue in their decision (if this news is official that is), he was too due to make $2,280,000 this season which is over twice as much as Chad Johnson is making.

Also, I was wondering........ has this definitely been confirmed? I know that the release of Antuan Edwards was announced on NFL.com but I haven't heard anything about Warrick.

painnotpleasure said:
I absolutely agree and I do feel that money played a BIG issue in their decision (if this news is official that is), he was too due to make $2,280,000 this season which is over twice as much as Chad Johnson is making.

Also, I was wondering........ has this definitely been confirmed? I know that the release of Antuan Edwards was announced on NFL.com but I haven't heard anything about Warrick.

No, it has not been confirmed.

phinphan11 said:
Edwards - Was released by us last season, don't think he made that much improvement in 4 months.

Warrick - Who's roster spot are you willing to give him.
Dont want atuan back, but would love to hace warrick. He can have D. Thompsons spot.

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
I would gamble on Warrick for a cheap price. What do we have to lose?

I agree, he would be an upgrade over thompson.

Static387 said:
I'd take Warrick for the #4 receiver.

But he makes too much to be a number 4 reciever, he's a number 2 on most teams in the league, thats what he's paid for. I dont think we can go after a guy that we dont really need. Especially for what he's asking.

Back
Top Bottom