Egnew | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Egnew

I like the pick, it will help who ever our QB is in the WC system.

I like the thought process. Athletic guy. Certainly, a Philbin pick.

Tight ends down the seems. Bush and Thomas out of the back field. Gates long. Hartline and Bess running short routes. Add several low picks and free agent recievers. Maybe they don't need a number one for this offence. Like New England. Who's thier #1 ? Welker in the slot ?

Many Dolphins Fan's were asking for a seem threat at TE. Well you just got it, this kid can fly!!! Again Mayock and McShay love the pick. Egnew and Clay will definitely open up the middle of the field, Welcome to South Green Bay!!! LOL!!!

Sanu should have been the pick i think this TE would have been there in the fourth or fifth.

I am so completely lost with this pick, do we assume Hartline can be our #1 WR?????

If miami wanted a WR that much they wouldve gotten stephen hill in the 2nd round or reuben randle, but they got great tackle so thats good. And really i would think you would be worried about the 2nd rd skip and not the 3rd rd skip on a WR. Is sanu really gonna be a great WR? isn't he slow and small? Maybe miami figures the talent grade they have for the WRS after hill and randle are around the same.

Green Bay loves their TEs. Didn't they have 6 or 7 on the roster or something

I love sanu but he got all of his receptions within five to seven yards of the line of scrimmage. He is a slot receiver in a big body

Back
Top Bottom