Egnew | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Egnew

With every pick I like this draft more and more........

Acorn WRs will be littering the undrafted list

Hahaha! That's right...then we can be like the squirrel in Ice Age picking them all up
iceagesquirrel-1.jpg

I love sanu but he got all of his receptions within five to seven yards of the line of scrimmage. He is a slot receiver in a big body

Which is perfect for the WCO. Hartline and Gates as the deep guys and Sanu/Bess as the short guys with TE's working the middle.

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

Green weighs 220. He's a slow WR. And I'm a Georgia fan and I know that Egnew is wayyy better than Charles

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?skr3sn

Completely agree. Green is athletic but still really skinny, a big WR. Charles wouldn't even be on my board....short, stiff, a rocked up WR who isn't better than Clay.

I like this fit. Perfect fit for the offense. He is Fleener like, who also doesn't block well btw. And hey, Streeter is still on the board, who with some experience and good coaching could turn into a #1. Huge ceiling....and so fast.

from NFP
Michael Egnew, tight end, Missouri (6-6, 245)
Egnew doesn’t play nearly as fast as he times out and has a tough time getting in and out of his breaks. Is more of a straight-line guy who can threaten the seam, but a guy like Orson Charles from Georgia, in my mind, would have been a better selection.
NFL Ceiling: Mismatch guy
NFL Floor: Sub-package reserve

This kinda pick will help our rookie quarterback or Moore pick up more 1st downs
a big target that can stretch the field..

Egnew looks like what the pats, saints, and green bay have in a physical TE. Smart move IMO...

Back
Top Bottom