Elvis Dumervil on joining Nolan in Miami "its a possibility" | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Elvis Dumervil on joining Nolan in Miami "its a possibility"

And why do you think Parcells wont do it? I will take Boldin at age 30 over everything thats out there in the 3rd round, just take a look at what we got with our 3rd round pick last year (Patrick Turner). Parcells and Co. need to make some drastic moves in order to KEEP THEIR OWN JOBS!

We still dont know what we have with Turner yet. Im not saying hes gonna be great and i know he couldnt make it onto the field this year but everyone(most people) gave Ginn 3 years. Im all for bringing in Boldin but it HAS TO BE at the right price. The way you said that you act like you cant find good players in the 3rd round. Bess went undrafted and im pretty sure you think hes a pretty good receiver(not comparing him to Boldin, just sayin). Sometimes you dont know what your gonna get when you draft somebody. Look where Tom Brady was picked. Kurt Warners story. Just because your picked in the first round doesnt automatically mean your gonna be good. Ted Ginn is a perfect example. So is Ryan Leaf. We could draft a WR in the 2nd round (where Boldin was picked) and he could wind up being an elite receiver in the league. You dont know what your gonna get alot of the time. Sometimes the picks work out sometimes they dont.

I wouldnt mind giving them Porter & a 4th round pick but thats just a trade we made up on here. We have no idea what the FO is willing to give up for Boldin. We dont even know how serious they are about acquiring him. Im just going by what I know of Parcells and thats that he doesnt like to give up high round picks. Boldin without a doubt would make this offense better tho.

And why do you think Parcells wont do it? I will take Boldin at age 30 over everything thats out there in the 3rd round, just take a look at what we got with our 3rd round pick last year (Patrick Turner). Parcells and Co. need to make some drastic moves in order to KEEP THEIR OWN JOBS!

I would do it for a 3rd too but there's no way Boldin will be dealt that cheaply. ARI will get at least a 2nd for Boldin or maybe more likely a conditional 1st in 2011.

Don't be surprised to see Belichick give a conditional 1st in 2011 b/c they have an extra one from the Seymore-OAK trade and will probably be looking for WR help for Brady since Wes Welker won't be 100% and Moss is getting old.

Even if they would take a 3rd (which they won't), teams like TB could offer their earlier 3rd for Boldin - or any other team ahead of us looking for a stud WR.

So if the Trio really value draft picks, they won't land Boldin. If anything, they'd trade Ronnie for an extra 2nd rounder and go to town in this draft.

How can people say we aren't going to get a new CBA. People werent even saying it this much when we were 2 weeks past the deadline when Tag was commish. ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN, WE WILL HAMMER IT OUT WTF.

ANYTHING with BRANDON GRAHAM in it is just fine by me.

he IS going tot be the next big thing at olb if he lands in a
3-4 team. he would be a pro bowl player at 4-3 end also
so his services will be in HIGH demand.

the finz have to jump on him if they are going defense with #12.

by the time the combine is over and the gm's have the chance to
digest his senior bowl game, his body of work at michigan and
his more than likely fantastic combine workout, #12 and beyond
will be the hotspot for his services.

i FIRMLY BELIEVE, that if we try and trade down, even a few spots
hoping to land him, he will be GONE! someone will jump up and grab
him before miami pics again.

if they want one of the BEST ALL AROUND DE/LB prospects in years
on the team, they have to JUMP ON IT at #12.

Back
Top Bottom