Emphasis on the vertical passing game. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Emphasis on the vertical passing game.

No man should ever stand up like that regardless. This is a man's game not a game of a person who looks like he's standing next to a stool in a gay bar.

clear.gif

AJ: " I don't care if he's the starter or not..........If he leaves, I'm not pushing in his stool"

feeley has the arm strengh thats for sure i saw it first hand againt tampa 2 years ago he has alot of potencial.

Just more reason of why i no longer read the herald. They're always negative because they hate the fins. They get no enjoyment out of the Fins winning. They would much rather write anti-Dolphin rhteroic...

Screw 'em...

--Ross

TRUDOLFAN54 said:
feeley has the arm strengh thats for sure i saw it first hand againt tampa 2 years ago he has alot of potencial.

Yep, he could hold that clip board in one hand, while balancing a pencil on it. It took not only arm strenght but balance too. Lucky for him he will get a lot of practice doing just that playing behind the best QB in the NFL......MR. JAY FIEDLER.
As for people not like the way he stands, well all I have to say is at least he CAN stand. (Unlike the last GREAT QB to lead the Fins.) Danny couldn't walk without a cane. I guess standing is just not something the great ones do well. BUT WAIT, don't get me wrong. I am not comparing Jay to Dan. That would be insulting Jay. Dan never won the big one, and after this year you won't be able to say that about Jay.

JAY FOR PRESIDENT !!!!!

Back
Top Bottom