ESPN: Amari Cooper Likely to be Released | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN: Amari Cooper Likely to be Released

I would rather use our 1st on a RB then giving up draft picks for Barkley, paying him ridiculous money just for him to play 8 games a year. Its shocking to me how many of our fans want Barkley. Hes ALWAYS hurt.
yep HARD pass

I would rather use our 1st on a RB then giving up draft picks for Barkley, paying him ridiculous money just for him to play 8 games a year. Its shocking to me how many of our fans want Barkley. Hes ALWAYS hurt.
Barkley was turning a corner last year imo. You are definitely gambling though. Is he worth a 4th? I’d consider it

First order of business is fix the OL. Do that FIRST then lets start talking about overpaying Amare cause we will have to if we want him on the team.

As for Barkley he isn't a bottle of wine. There is no chance I give up a pick for a RB who is hurt that much at that age.

I'm starting to get on board RB as our first pick... (ideally a trade down a few spots) if Hall can have a similar impact that Jonathan Taylor has... that would be awesome. I know I'll probably be dissappointed, but whatever lol

If you leave the second round with a RB and starting OL, plus a trade down, I’m ok with that. That’s instant impact. It is definitely time for talent at the RB position.

If you leave the second round with a RB and starting OL, plus a trade down, I’m ok with that. That’s instant impact. It is definitely time for talent at the RB position.
I think you may be in for disappointment on both counts.

My guess would be we address the Oline in FA with a couple signings, maybe 1 top tier guy and one second tier, but solid, player.

A while back I posted the history of drafted RBs under the elder Shanahan coaching lineage. Drafting RBs high was definitely not a priority. Now IDK for sure that McD is a disciple of that philosophy, but it is more likely than not IMO.

Back
Top Bottom