ESPN: Amari Cooper Likely to be Released | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN: Amari Cooper Likely to be Released

Assuming the contract wouldn't be absolutely insane, yeah, go after him if he is released.

Not sure, it's all about how healthy these guys are for me. We simply have to move on from this WR room that is conistently missing most of it's occupants. We need players here that are available, no matter how talented they are they are useless to us sitting on the injury table. Is Cooper healthy, I don't honestly know ?

DVP doesn’t get separation, we need to move on him from regardless.

I’m ok with Cooper I guess but he’s so hot and cold as a WR. Plus he gets injured.

I’d rather go after Davante Adams honestly.

I’d pass on Godwin too but I’m probably a minority on that.

DVP doesn’t get separation, we need to move on him from regardless.

I’m ok with Cooper I guess but he’s so hot and cold as a WR. Plus he gets injured.

I’d rather go after Davante Adams honestly.

I’d pass on Godwin too but I’m probably a minority on that.
He's missed 5 games in 7 seasons.

I would take him if it meant adding him as a FA, not on waivers. I don't want to pick up his current contract but would take him at a discounted rate.

Call me crazy, but what if we added Cooper and Cordarelle and Saquon.....

RB - Saquon, Cordarelle, Duke, Gaskin
WR - Waddle, Cooper, Parker, Cordarelle, Bowden, Ford/Guy who beats him out then gets cut for him, Hollins

In McDs system, imo Cooper is a better fit. Focus on separation and YAC.
This is one thing that has always confused me. Why would a receiver that excels in separation and YAC NOT be a great fit everywhere? If I had to pick 2 WR traits I wanted most, regardless of system, right after hands would be separation (routes) and YAC (athleticism).

I see it mentioned often...just curious as to why that would be.

We're playing fantasy football now adding Cooper, Barkley & Patterson. Would be nice though, sort out the OL and would be a very exciting season

DVP misses 5 games a year.........................if we're lucky.
Pretty much what I was thinking when he said that. One of those 5 games was when he was traded I believe, so it wasn't even injury.

Im Not No Way GIF

Personal Bias, but his tweets regarding covid are enough to put me off. Basically told his teammate "screw you" and was generally a a-hole during the previous off-season
Funny, his stance on COVID would be one of the only reasons I would want to see him in Miami. I wouldn’t be that excited about him as a player at this point though.

Back
Top Bottom