ESPN: Dolphins in ‘scramble mode’ after Foerster resignation | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN: Dolphins in ‘scramble mode’ after Foerster resignation

Interesting. I don;t follow Dolphins closely during off season. Care to elaborate?
there were other coaches out there, with less ... rumors floating around at the time of the hire. Chris was just someone gase had worked with, and hardly an inspired hire. And any coach that puts dallas thomas on the field any time during the season, needs to turn in their coaching card.

The only thing that would be better than the news from yesterday is if a video surfaced today that showed Cutler doing blow off his extremely hot wife's booty, forcing him to resign.

there were other coaches out there, with less ... rumors floating around at the time of the hire. Chris was just someone gase had worked with, and hardly an inspired hire. And any coach that puts dallas thomas on the field any time during the season, needs to turn in their coaching card.
Regardless of other coaching aspects of Gase, an alarming pattern emerged. Gase hirings are not based on ability or performance. It is based on familiarity. Foerster, J Thomas, Manualuga, Culter...
I don't like what I am seeing.

Last edited:
Has there been any other NFL team with as much stupid national drama going on over the past few season like we have had? Everything from bullygate to Tunsil wearing a mask while smoking dope to our o-line coach snorting lines of coke. Then add in all the other distractions we've had, from injuries to hurricanes and you have a recipe for disaster.

Interesting. I don;t follow Dolphins closely during off season. Care to elaborate?
Foerster was a bad hire. He was the O-line coach for the 49ers the year before Gase hired him. Kaepernick was the most sacked QB in the league Foerster's last year there and the 49ers had one of the worst rushing offenses in the league as well. His whole career has been up and down as far as sack numbers and rushing average/yardage...mostly down.

2015 with 49ers - 21st rushing offense, 29th pass offense (53 sacks)
2014 with Redskins - 19th rushing offense, 11th pass offense (58 sacks)
2013 with Redskins - 5th rushing offense, 16th pass offense (43 sacks)
2012 with Redskins - 1st rushing offense, 20th pass offense (33 sacks)
2011 with Redskins - 16th rushing offense, 14th pass offense (41 sacks)
2010 with Redskins - 30th rushing offense, 8th pass offense (46 sacks)

That's just a small sample but for a guy who's supposed to come up with the blocking scheme on pass plays he's not protecting the QB. Not to mention he was the OC here in 2004, the year Wannstedt quit and we all know how bad that offense was.

Foerster was a bad hire. He was the O-line coach for the 49ers the year before Gase hired him. Kaepernick was the most sacked QB in the league Foerster's last year there and the 49ers had one of the worst rushing offenses in the league as well. His whole career has been up and down as far as sack numbers and rushing average/yardage...mostly down.

2015 with 49ers - 21st rushing offense, 29th pass offense (53 sacks)
2014 with Redskins - 19th rushing offense, 11th pass offense (58 sacks)
2013 with Redskins - 5th rushing offense, 16th pass offense (43 sacks)
2012 with Redskins - 1st rushing offense, 20th pass offense (33 sacks)
2011 with Redskins - 16th rushing offense, 14th pass offense (41 sacks)
2010 with Redskins - 30th rushing offense, 8th pass offense (46 sacks)

That's just a small sample but for a guy who's supposed to come up with the blocking scheme on pass plays he's not protecting the QB. Not to mention he was the OC here in 2004, the year Wannstedt quit and we all know how bad that offense was.
I remember someone posted the rankings for all chris coached teams. Thanks for showing us how bad of a hire this really was. Gase's suit of armor is hardly without dents.

I don't know, but I don't buy it. I mean, who would call Foerster 'technically savvy' or savvy period. He couldn't even keep his twenty rolled up tight without it coming apart.

The team is being given an excuse card to play and I highly doubt they play it.

I could be completely wrong, but I just can't fathom how an oline coach is little more than a motivational speaker.

He also couldn't even bother to use a short straw like a proper gentleman instead of bacteria infested money lol

Back
Top Bottom