ESPN: Dolphins in ‘scramble mode’ after Foerster resignation | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN: Dolphins in ‘scramble mode’ after Foerster resignation

This explain why our offense was always in danger of ’delaying of game’.

Our OL is clueless. As any drug council would tell you, addicts are only concern about three things, getting money to buy drug, buying drug, and using drug, and repeat. Don’t think for a minute that Foerster had his heart on preparation and actually coaching after a few lines and talking to a pregnant stripper. He might pretended or going through the motion, but he didn’t care. Anyone tells you coke makes your more alert and perform better is a drug dealer.

Last edited:
there were other coaches out there, with less ... rumors floating around at the time of the hire. Chris was just someone gase had worked with, and hardly an inspired hire. And any coach that puts dallas thomas on the field any time during the season, needs to turn in their coaching card.

That's all that needs to be said lol He must've been high as F if he thought Billy Turner and Dallas Thomas were NFL caliber players.

Perhaps we can bring in some fresh opinions on our blocking schemes

Foerster was a bad hire. He was the O-line coach for the 49ers the year before Gase hired him. Kaepernick was the most sacked QB in the league Foerster's last year there and the 49ers had one of the worst rushing offenses in the league as well. His whole career has been up and down as far as sack numbers and rushing average/yardage...mostly down.

2015 with 49ers - 21st rushing offense, 29th pass offense (53 sacks)
2014 with Redskins - 19th rushing offense, 11th pass offense (58 sacks)
2013 with Redskins - 5th rushing offense, 16th pass offense (43 sacks)
2012 with Redskins - 1st rushing offense, 20th pass offense (33 sacks)
2011 with Redskins - 16th rushing offense, 14th pass offense (41 sacks)
2010 with Redskins - 30th rushing offense, 8th pass offense (46 sacks)

That's just a small sample but for a guy who's supposed to come up with the blocking scheme on pass plays he's not protecting the QB. Not to mention he was the OC here in 2004, the year Wannstedt quit and we all know how bad that offense was.

I see the resume of someone that is coaching to the talent level and athleticism on his team FOR RUN BLOCKING. With that said, looks like he can't coach pass blocking to save his life.

I am not defending him or calling him a good OL coach.

You know what I want to know? Was he the one who wanted to start Dallas Thomas and Billy Turner last year? If he was the one making that recommendation... he should have been fired in the offseason.

This explain why our offense was always in danger of ’delaying of game’.

Our OL is clueless. As any drug council would tell you, addicts are only concern about three things, getting money to buy drug, buying drug, and using drug, and repeat. Don’t think for a minute that Foerster had his heart on preparation and actually coaching after a few lines and talking to a pregnant stripper. He might pretended or going through the motion, but he didn’t care. Anyone tells you coke makes your more alert and perform better is a drug dealer.

False. I've never tried cocaine. Not my drug of choice, but I've been around people who've used it. It definitely makes someone more alert. There's a reason why cocaine is often synonymous with pulling all nighters, working on projects, etc.

Judging by how much he was using, I don't think it was helping him focus. He confesses he's an addict. Anyone is more fit to be OL coach than an addict.

I'm pretty sure Cutler would have lines of valium...
Valium is not entirely water soluble therefore it wouldn't absorb through the mucus membrane efficiently enough to take via insufflation. More than likely ketamine. Dissociative properties would allow him to separate the mental sensations from physical

Back
Top Bottom