ESPN: Dolphins to have 4-12 season this year | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN: Dolphins to have 4-12 season this year

ghost_hacker

Practice Squad
Reaction score
From ESPN:

Williams just doomed the Dolphins to a 4-12 season, and ultimately, Wannstedt to the unemployment line. Coaches believe they can control everything, if they just plan it all out.

And now, Ricky Williams just blew all that up for Wannstedt. He can take his training-camp speech selling the promise of a Super Bowl season to his players, tear it up and toss it in the trash.

Don't worry what those morons say, we just have to beat there team (Patriots) and piss them off, and prove them wrong.

Wow this could be the first time I can recall in twenty years maybe longer that we may have a top ten pick in the 1st round! I'm so spoiled.

And weve also been picked to win the SB for so many years. Weve never lived up to tht media rant, so y should we live up to this one?

At this point I think 4-12 would be great. I really can't see us winning 4 games with Dave as coach, no running back, F/F as QB, a horrible OL, and this never ending curse that we have seemed to picked up. I have gotten to the place I am afraid to even check out any dolphin news. It has always been ......not bad, but HORRIBLE. And it never ends.
On the bright side however, they say you need to be either really good or really bad to win a championship. We have been in that pretty good slot for about 10 years now. Maybe this is what we need. A year or two of 4-12 would be ok with me if it brought us a couple of superbowl rings. Just look at the Panthers, I could deal with that.

What in the hell are you saying? We still have a top 10 defense, our runningback situation will pan out......and F/F now has one of the top 2 #1/#2 wr combos in the league. I don't care if you are a seasoned vet...I am 18.....and you're wrong. We won't be worse than .500, and my money says we'll be in the playoffs

The last time we had a negative or draw season was 88, just because ricky left that ain't gonna change.

wow, and i thought i was pessamistic. i predicted a .500 season and anything more than that will depend on minor's performance and if fiedler or feely can make the passing game a moderate - success (low 20's high teens ranked in the league) and if wandstat can get out of his conservative nature.

there is NO way the fins will go less than 9-7.....put away the ropes and chairs.
your offense will still score points and your defense is still good

donshula said:
there is NO way the fins will go less than 9-7.....put away the ropes and chairs.
your offense will still score points and your defense is still good

The pats fan believes in your team more then most of you. Pathetic. We will make the playoffs.

I won't be overly optimistic, but I don't believe we will be lower than .500. I can't say we'll make the playoffs because the last two seasons have shown that it can be difficult to make it in a tough division and easy in a weak one.

NCFINFAN38 said:
On the bright side however, they say you need to be either really good or really bad to win a championship. We have been in that pretty good slot for about 10 years now. Maybe this is what we need. A year or two of 4-12 would be ok with me if it brought us a couple of superbowl rings. Just look at the Panthers, I could deal with that.

I agree, I would deal with a 4-12 year if we could get to the AFC Championship or SB the next year

Almost curious to know what we would do with a top ten pick. Nah not that curious.

Once again, there is no guarentee that a 4-12 season leads to a successful season with a superbowl ring.

This team will still be competitive and have a shot at the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom