ESPN: Dolphins to have 4-12 season this year | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN: Dolphins to have 4-12 season this year

Hey lets remember the facts before. The 2 yrs before Ricky even showed up Miami was 11-5 (2000) and 10-6 (2001). And thats with Jay Fiedler, Lamar Smith, and James McKnight.

Now we got Boston, Chambers, McMichael, hopefully a better QB in AJ. Not to mention I think Travis Minor is more talented than Lamar Smith ever was.

On top of that our D is better than the D Miami had in those 2 years and our schedule is end of season friendlier. 4-12...6-10...thats just stupid.

How are you going to win if you can't score?? No running game, 2nd string QB, will not help your passing game, and will keep your D on the field too long. If you guys go 8-8, be happy. This reminds me of the Jets 1-15 in Kotite's last year. Will it be Wannstedt's???

Gary Miles said:
:shakeno: Are most of you smoking pot? I won't say the word "none' because some are still there. But there is so much stupid F@#$in fans on this board at times, I wonder if your not really Jets fans :yell: Grow up and support your team :fire: Sometimes I just want to call people with stupid comments "********s", but I don't because it isn't politically correct :evil:
Some of you are, needless to say :tongue:
Well said man. These guys have been crawling out of the woodwork since this Williams mess. 4-12 predictions? What happens after a 4-0 start, are you gonna root against the fins? What happened to faith. I for one am looking foward to traning camp and hoping to see big plays made this year. I can't wait for the *** kicking the titans are gonna get week 1 and I would like to think most of my fellow dolphin fans think the same, but it really dosn't seem so around here anymore.

MexiJet said:
How are you going to win if you can't score?? No running game, 2nd string QB, will not help your passing game, and will keep your D on the field too long. If you guys go 8-8, be happy. This reminds me of the Jets 1-15 in Kotite's last year. Will it be Wannstedt's???
Nice first post buddy.:welcome:

I can't wait for the season.:evil:

:jetssuck:

saves said:
Well said man. These guys have been crawling out of the woodwork since this Williams mess. 4-12 predictions? What happens after a 4-0 start, are you gonna root against the fins? What happened to faith. I for one am looking foward to traning camp and hoping to see big plays made this year. I can't wait for the *** kicking the titans are gonna get week 1 and I would like to think most of my fellow dolphin fans think the same, but it really dosn't seem so around here anymore.
Well i am one of your fellow Dolfans who will b rooting hard for a team tht will b kicking some serious ***! WEve got a lot to prove and lets get out there and do it. We gotta b aiming for a SB, anything lower is more cowardly then Ricky Williams:rocker: !

All I know is the last time the phins were predicted to go into the gutter was Feidlers first year, and I think we went 11-5. I really don't see us bombing. In fact, my guess is the players are in the "us against the world" mode. I love that! Everyone will have something to prove to the "experts."

FinFan24 said:
Well i am one of your fellow Dolfans who will b rooting hard for a team tht will b kicking some serious ***! WEve got a lot to prove and lets get out there and do it. We gotta b aiming for a SB, anything lower is more cowardly then Ricky Williams:rocker: !
Hell ya man. Seeing people get pumped for football makes me wish I was strapping up the pads. I'd love to take a handoff and hit the hole running hard or make the catch in traffic and give that cornerback a mouth full of shoulderpads. I love sports and this has to be the best the world has to offer, why this man wanted to give up playing for a career is beyond me but there are what, 70 other men attending training camp that love it and are gonna play their asses off for a shot to be playing in jax this year. And im looking foward to every minute of it.

My prediction is a 10-6 and a wild card berth.Sounds familiar ?

I say our RB's will play a little role in the O, Boston and Chambers will get 1000 yards each and the o-line will give Feeley/fiedler an extra second or two more than last years line and that will make all the difference in the world. 11-5 and AFC east champs.

MexiJet said:
This is nothing like the Jets 1-15 year. The Jets went 1-15 because they sucked. The dolphins still have a good D and if Feeley pans out or fiedler improves they can have a good passing game. I am still gonna be rooting hard for the fins.

i figure we could go 9-7 if we like, got our offense together, picked up a third reciever, 2 olinemen and an everydown back... but for some reason, i figure thats not going to happen....

I doubt we finish anyworse than 8-8. I mean the preasure od needing to win this season is gone witch may be a god send. If we do have a horrible season who is in the college ranks that could save this team with a high draft pick? Of course it is early, but here a few names that could really help this team take it a new level next year. Obviously Mike Williams WR USC, Alex Brown LT FSU, Carnell Williams RB Auburn, David Greene QB Georgia, Matt Leinart if he comes out QB USC, and Dan Orlovsky QB Ucon. Add more if I am missing any.

Spears from LSU may be a Best at DE, and David Bass is a beat at G for Michign, and Reyes from SU may be pretty good. It just doesn't seem like the draft will be as deep as it was last year.

JJ777 said:
Hey lets remember the facts before. The 2 yrs before Ricky even showed up Miami was 11-5 (2000) and 10-6 (2001).

No, actually we went 11-5 in 2001 as well.

I'm tired of hearing this 4-12 crap. Ricky didn't even get us to the playoffs. Give me a break. Everybody acts like he was our super bowl mvp or something. It is a good thing that he left IMO. Wannstedt has no choice but to quit being so conservative and predictable. He has to change his philosophy to keep his job.

Before we always said our success this season depended onthe play of the Oline and the Qbs, that hasn't changed. Nobody ever once said that ricky was the key to our success or lack thereof this season. So why has this changed now? Most of us agreed even that Ricky needed to be used less to be successful.

ESPN they are schmucks I never pay much attention to them.

Get real guys !!

geez, we lost a back who averaged 3.5 freaking yards last year !!

We won 11 games with Lamar Smith and Jay Fiedler running the show !!

This is going to force us to actually mix up our playcalling, it's a GOOD THING.

Ricky did us a favor.

If any of you doom and gloom "fans" have season tix you are trying to offload, let me know !

Back
Top Bottom