ESPN - James Walker Miami Dolphins 2013 Roster Projection 2.0 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN - James Walker Miami Dolphins 2013 Roster Projection 2.0

I'm sorry but I don't see how Vaughn Martin and Marvin McNutt make the team. IMHO Francis has outplayed Martin and is deserving of making the team. Chad Bumphus has been used as a P/R and that would seem like an indication he's made the team. Carrying 10 O-linemen might be too many. Yeatman and Louis are they guy's I think may be in jeopardy of of getting cut. Perhaps they keep 9 making Yeatman the guy at swing tackle. So my Final Roster would include Francis, Bumphus and Yeatman and losing Louis, McNutt and Martin and adding another CB or Safety to put the roster at 53.

I agree with almost every thing you said. How can ya keep 10 OLmen out of THAT group. If you have 10 good OLman you can justify it, but there are just too many projects in that group. I will say it would not surprise me if Tyms beats out Bump for the 5th WR. I really think they are high on both of them and the next two games will decide it. I don't think they have either penciled in as of yet.

They are not cutting samuda that's just dumb...Kyle millers not making it...we carry 3 tes barring someone else's cuts or a unlikely trade...I think I would cut McCray as well of what I have seen...can probably pick him back up if need be down the road...keeping mcnutt over bumphis about as dumb as it gets...looking around the league at wr depth I think we can p squad Bryan tyms now...

Cut gillislee for a more interesting rb...there should be options...sad we have to carry all those garbage lb depth guys...

it will come down to Francis and Vaughn Martin for the last spot on the dline....they may try and hide Francis on the p squad...if not i could definitely see em cutting something else and keeping both...keep your best 53 regardless of position

Teddy Ginn would have brought so much more than Thigpen at the return slot, and also a good backup WR.

Pennies on a dollar for him, too. Bargain basement prices and coaching?

Hmmm.

Shoulda. Woulda. Coulda.

LD

After watching Ginn Jr. this pre season, I've been saying the same thing. He's looked pretty good and seems to have matured. He would be both KR/PR and a solid #5 WR on Miami's roster. He's actually made some catches in the middle of the field and had another PR for a TD. Ginn Jr. would be dangerous with Wallace on the field at the same time. Maybe Miami could trade a backup D-Lineman for him? LOL!!!

After watching Ginn Jr. this pre season, I've been saying the same thing. He's looked pretty good and seems to have matured. He would be both KR/PR and a solid #5 WR on Miami's roster. He's actually made some catches in the middle of the field and had another PR for a TD. Ginn Jr. would be dangerous with Wallace on the field at the same time. Maybe Miami could trade a backup D-Lineman for him? LOL!!!

If Ginn and Wallace are on the field at the same time, Ginn is going to be ignored. Don't get all freaking wishy washy and regretful over Ginn. The guy could not catch a football to save his life. Never seen a WR that couldn't catch.

If Moore is as inconsistent as you say, why would another team want him? I do not get when fans think their guy sucks yet in the same breath say another team will take him in a trade?

If you state that Moore is a good player, then fine...someone could trade for him. I just do not get when fans think other teams will take the player of your hands you feel is garbage. Does not compute.

Because he is over-hyped and he has previous exp as a starting qb. And he has people to defend him like your doing. :)

They'd sure better go out and sign someone with speed at WR, or an injury to Wallace would leave us with potentially even a worse offense than last year's, with the unproven play at QB and RB. You'd basically have Gibson, who is interchangeable with Bess for all intents and purposes, Hartline, Clay, and Miller/Thomas. With Keller now out, an injury to Wallace, with no other deep speed at WR, puts us right back to 2012, only possibly worse.

If Ginn and Wallace are on the field at the same time, Ginn is going to be ignored. Don't get all freaking wishy washy and regretful over Ginn. The guy could not catch a football to save his life. Never seen a WR that couldn't catch.

Dude don't come at me all amped up. I was F**king joking about trading for Ginn. My statement was about how he's matured and seems to be playing better. Thigpen is strictly a K/R and nothing more, who takes up a roster spot. At least Ginn can give you a bit more.

I think R.J. Stanford, Will Yeatman, A.J. Francis and Bumphis WILL make it.

If we keep Vaughn Martin over Francis, I will bash Ireland.

Dude don't come at me all amped up. I was F**king joking about trading for Ginn. My statement was about how he's matured and seems to be playing better. Thigpen is strictly a K/R and nothing more, who takes up a roster spot. At least Ginn can give you a bit more.

Oh, yeah, I'm so amped up. Serious business! FOOTBALL! YEAH! Relax. I think we both know the only thing Ginn gave us was a headache.

Back
Top Bottom