ESPN: Jets looking to trade up for Sanchez | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN: Jets looking to trade up for Sanchez

He's an unproven QB, if he proves he can play we'll have a chance to be pretty good and be a legit playoff contender. I haven't given up ont he guy but it appears the Jets have- then again maybe he can do what Brees and Derek Anderson did after their teams drafted QBs in rd 1 to replace them?

Will he start over Sanchez this year?

Well Sanchez can be the ROY for all I care, just lose to the Phins and beat Buffalo and NE twice

:hump:

I have to agree with nyjunc here. I don't always agree with what he post, but most of it is fair. Certainty debatable, unlike some of the crazy things that other Jets, Pats, Bills and even some Phin fans post.

It is just an opinion and that is what this board is for.

Indeed this is true. Anything said on a message board is an opinion, therefore anything said on a message board is fair game either way.

Indeed this is true. Anything said on a message board is an opinion, therefore anything said on a message board is fair game either way.

Very true, but some are closer to the truth than others. I just thought that your opinion about nyjunc was a little unfair. I never heard him say that Sanchez was going to light it up this year, or that the Jets were going to make the playoffs. If the roles were reversed you know there would be some Dolphin fans on this board who would be talking Super Bowl.

That's just my opinion though. :chuckle:

Very true, but some are closer to the truth than others. I just thought that your opinion about nyjunc was a little unfair. I never heard him say that Sanchez was going to light it up this year, or that the Jets were going to make the playoffs. If the roles were reversed you know there would be some Dolphin fans on this board who would be talking Super Bowl.

That's just my opinion though. :chuckle:

Well he did say Sanchez is better than Henne, which we have no idea if that's true or not. He also said Cotchery is better then any of the Phins WRs. Yet he finished with saying the Jets would win 6-7 games this year.

All of the guys on the Jets that are better then guys on the Phins and the Jets are the ones who will only win 6-7 games? What about us? (He said 8 wins this year).

Well he did say Sanchez is better than Henne, which we have no idea if that's true or not. He also said Cotchery is better then any of the Phins WRs. Yet he finished with saying the Jets would win 6-7 games this year.

All of the guys on the Jets that are better then guys on the Phins and the Jets are the ones who will only win 6-7 games? What about us? (He said 8 wins this year).

He said he thought that Sanchez would be a better NFL QB than Henne, but he based that on their college careers which he said does not always translate to the NFL. See his post below:

College play doesn't translate to the NFL but in Sanchez's one season he threw 34 TDs and 10 INTs, in henne's senior season he threw 17 TDs and 9 INTs. His best season was his freshman season where he thre 25 TDs and 12 INTs, his TD #s went down every year he was at Michigan playing in the overrated Big 10.

Sanchez may suck and Henne may turn out to be good, we don't know? but there is a reason Sanchez is being talked about going as high as #4 while henne lasted until round 2.

No one can know which QB will be better, but people can base their opinions on their play in college. It does not mean much since it does not always translate to the NFL.

I think nyjunc thinks the Jets will only win 6 to 7 games based on their QB play. The Jets have talent on both sides of the ball and won 9 games with Brett. But with an unproven QB, there will more than likely be some growing pains.

He may think that the Jets have better players at some positions, but QB is not one of them. Which is why he thinks that the Dolphins will win more games than the Jets.

Like I said before, I don't always agree with nyjunc's opinion, but most of the time what he says is fair. It can certantly be dabated.

I said I THINK Sanchez will be better. I never liked henne and I don't THINK he will be good. I do THINK Sanchez will be good which means if Sanchez is good and henne is not then Sanchez would be better than Henne, right?

Cotchery is better than any WR you have, maybe Cam and Ginn develop into better WRs but as of today it's not even a debate.

What is unfair about what I have written? Name one unfair statement?

why are we still talking bout dirty sanchez

Back
Top Bottom