ESPN: Jets looking to trade up for Sanchez | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN: Jets looking to trade up for Sanchez

WOW nyjunc looks more and more ridiculous as he posts LOL.

I find it funny that nyjunc is even on a Dolphins website talking smack while the Fins sent Favre and the Jest packing this season...hilarious.

The Dolphins never sent the Jets packing!!We had NO SHOT to make the playoffs even if we had won the last game.If we had won,we would have sent you packing and put the Patriots in the playoffs.Do you honestly think our players were going to help the Patriots???Think before you type........

Injuries in the Tennessee game ended our run last season,not the Fins,not even close!!

The Dolphins never sent the Jets packing!!We had NO SHOT to make the playoffs even if we had won the last game.If we had won,we would have sent you packing and put the Patriots in the playoffs.Do you honestly think our players were going to help the Patriots???Think before you type........

Injuries in the Tennessee game ended our run last season,not the Fins,not even close!!

So, you're saying your players lost the game on purpose??? I'm willing to bet they would disagree with you.:crazy:

Your players will help the Patriots when they're playing the Dolphins and vice versa. Don't make excuses for your loss. You're saying that it's better to not help the Patriots and lose than to help the Patriots by default and win, save face, etc.

Not buying what you're selling.

:thanks:

So, you're saying your players lost the game on purpose??? I'm willing to bet they would disagree with you.:crazy:

I don't think the players lost on purpose but I bet they would rather have seen Miami win the div than NE.

Our playoff chances were over by halftime of our game, you guys won the div and deserved it but our team was clearly not the same team post-Ten and they had basically quit which is why we have another new HC.

I don't think the players lost on purpose but I bet they would rather have seen Miami win the div than NE.

So, what you are really trying to say is that you were rooting for the Dolphins in that game. :chuckle:

So, what you are really trying to say is that you were rooting for the Dolphins in that game. :chuckle:

I wasn't rooting for them but I would rather have seen you guys win than NE and I was extremely happy for Chad.

Too bad the jets will be giving NE 2 free wins every yr as long as history keeps repeating itself.

Even with Baltimores defense Rex has never managed to come up with a scheme that could beat them.

Even with Baltimores defense Rex has never managed to come up with a scheme that could beat them.

He only faced NE once as a DC and did so w/ hia worse D as a DC and they still nearly beat NE "holding them" to 27 points when NE was averaging 40 PPG to that point.

Either way, in no capacity has he ever been a part of a win over NE. I watched that game, they had NE beat until halftime....he was unable to come up with anything to counter them when they took every snap from the gun with 4 and 5 wide....IMO ou will see a lot of this if Baltimores D is anything clse to what it used so be and if the jets are anything clse to what the fans seem to think they are.

He only faced NE once as a DC and did so w/ hia worse D as a DC and they still nearly beat NE "holding them" to 27 points when NE was averaging 40 PPG to that point.

And still, nothing Jets related can be negative or wrong.

:lol:

Either way, in no capacity has he ever been a part of a win over NE. I watched that game, they had NE beat until halftime....he was unable to come up with anything to counter them when they took every snap from the gun with 4 and 5 wide....IMO ou will see a lot of this if Baltimores D is anything clse to what it used so be and if the jets are anything clse to what the fans seem to think they are.

They only faced NE 2 times and NE has had a pretty good team this decade, right?

Back
Top Bottom