ESPN: Jets looking to trade up for Sanchez | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN: Jets looking to trade up for Sanchez

LOL at nyjunc and Jest fans.

"Move over Brett Favre, we got a NEW Savior baby!!!"

He is no AJ Felley, Cleo lemon, John Beck or Chad Henne :lol2:

:sidelol:
Maybe those were "expendable players" IYO but I guess mangeni had a better pespective than you...

5 players for one guy who ONLY had 16 starts in college...

If anything Sanchez should have stayed for his senior season..

Yeah sounds like a steal to me as well...
:foundout:

Marino1983

It's really 4, we swapped 1st rounders moving up 12 spots. It was essentially a 2nd rd pic to move up 12 spots. It was a STEAL.

Ummm please fill me in on where I EVER stated that Cleo Lemon or AJ Feely was awesome...

I seem to remember you thought the Jets were the AFC favorite after they beat the Titans. Haha how did that work out for ya?:lol2::lol:

Ummm please fill me in on where I EVER stated that Cleo Lemon or AJ Feely was awesome...

I seem to remember you thought the Jets were the AFC favorite after they beat the Titans. Haha how did that work out for ya?:lol2::lol:

Dolphon fans in general have overhyped their QBs since Feely.

The Jets were playing the best football of any AFC team at that point. Things change, the only thing that doesn't change is no matter what the year when Miami makes the playoffs they get humiliated:lol:

Dolphon fans in general have overhyped their QBs since Feely.

The Jets were playing the best football of any AFC team at that point. Things change, the only thing that doesn't change is no matter what the year when Miami makes the playoffs they get humiliated:lol:
At Least we made the playoffs. Its rough for your Jests fans, every year, having to find a new way to humiliate yourselves. By all means, enjoy Mark Sanchez and all of his glory and 16 college starts against subpar teams when he couldnt even beat out a guy named Booty as the starter 2 years ago and he went in the 4th round.
Jets Take Mark Sanchez with the 5th Overall Pick
:lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

LOL at nyjunc and Jest fans.

"Move over Brett Favre, we got a NEW Savior baby!!!"

I hear you. Embarrassing isn't?

Of course, it's not as bad as "Pat White?!?! SB baby!"

not saying you feel that way, but many fin fans seem to.

I hear you. Embarrassing isn't?

Of course, it's not as bad as "Pat White?!?! SB baby!"

not saying you feel that way, but many fin fans seem to.
We didnt trade up to get him, didnt throw away an extra pick and 3 guys for him also. Plus he IS a proven started against great competition with a ton of upside. He is definantly more than just a guy with 2 good workouts.

At Least we made the playoffs. Its rough for your Jests fans, every year, having to find a new way to humiliate yourselves. By all means, enjoy Mark Sanchez and all of his glory and 16 college starts against subpar teams when he couldnt even beat out a guy named Booty as the starter 2 years ago and he went in the 4th round.

Yeah,I see your point.Tom Brady couldn't beat out Griese in college and he has been terrible in the pros because of it..............:rolleyes2::crazy:

We didnt trade up to get him, didnt throw away an extra pick and 3 guys for him also. Plus he IS a proven started against great competition with a ton of upside. He is definantly more than just a guy with 2 good workouts.

EVERY team in the NFL,including YOURS,had Sanchez rated WAY AHEAD of White.If Sanchez is such a bust I'd be terrified of White's chances if I were a Dolphin fan.

That was your first playoff app since 2001, we made it 3 times in btw.

The pac 10 has been better than the Big 10, did sanchez ever lose to App State at home?:lol:

The trdae was an absolute steal.

Pat White is proven? as what? at white in the BIG EAST started against great competition but Mark Sanchez in the Pac 10 did not? WHAT????:lol2:

EVERY team in the NFL,including YOURS,had Sanchez rated WAY AHEAD of White.If Sanchez is such a bust I'd be terrified of White's chances if I were a Dolphin fan.

This guy is arguing that WVU played better competition than USC, that's all we need to know. Rewind to last year and I'm sure he was saying how great henne would be, 2 years ago Beck & Green, 3 years ago Lemon & daunte, 4 years ago Feely,...

I need to put this as a favorite so I can go ahead and come back to it after he blows up your season, and you realize "Holy ****! We have overpaid and ****ed up our salary cap for a GQ model, ****!"

I need to put this as a favorite so I can go ahead and come back to it after he blows up your season, and you realize "Holy ****! We have overpaid and ****ed up our salary cap for a GQ model, ****!"

The trade wasn't about this year, we will probably lose some games this year b/c of him as he develops. This is about the future and having a legit franchise QB which we hope he becomes. What happens this year doesn't really matter, this year is about developing him.

I personally liked the Pat White selection, but thats got no bearing here. The Jets see Sanchez as their franchise QB and I don't mind the fact that they made to move to get him. I don't see him as a franchise QB, but obviously a lot of others do. Time will tell. As far as Henne....Im miffed. If Henne was the future why did we get White? Personally, I like the move, he and Henne can duke it out in TC. I just like the idea of having 2 young QB's fighting for the same spot. Either way this all plays out, hopefully the jets and Fins both get their franchise QB's and 2010 on will be grea battles like they used to be.

BTW...Peyton manning could never beat FL....what does it all really mean?

WOW nyjunc looks more and more ridiculous as he posts LOL.

I find it funny that nyjunc is even on a Dolphins website talking smack while the Fins sent Favre and the Jest packing this season...hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom