ESPN: Jets looking to trade up for Sanchez | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN: Jets looking to trade up for Sanchez

Still the Pats...so no matter who is coaching the Pats Rex can't beat 'em.

Still the Pats...so no matter who is coaching the Pats Rex can't beat 'em.

But they weren't the dynasty Pats back then, Tom Brady wasn't playing, BB wasn't coaching. It is a completely irrelevant game. Bill Parcells was coaching his last game for the Jets that day, Chad Pennington was still in college.

are you disagreeing w/ what I wrote?

I don't care about this **** as much as you do man. I respect you for being so into it but c'mon. You make anything Jets related like its the second coming of Jesus. Plenty of rookie head coaches don't do well but not Rex Ryan. He'll come in and lead the Jets to a Top 5 defense and with the already potent lineup of Sanchez, Washington, Jones, Cotchery and HOF Keller, they'll be challenging NE for the 19-0 record.

I don't care about this **** as much as you do man. I respect you for being so into it but c'mon. You make anything Jets related like its the second coming of Jesus. Plenty of rookie head coaches don't do well but not Rex Ryan. He'll come in and lead the Jets to a Top 5 defense and with the already potent lineup of Sanchez, Washington, Jones, Cotchery and HOF Keller, they'll be challenging NE for the 19-0 record.

IFirst off this topic was about a Jet and I didn't bring up rex vs. NE. Do you think it's fair to say he can't beat NE b/c he lost twice as a DC? I never said Rex was going to be a great coach, I think he'll do well just like I thought Sparano would do well but he could suck. I also never annointed Sanchez, I simply said I think he'll be good and that I didn't like Henne. Leon is a big time player, Cotch a very solid WR, Keller an excellent pass catching TE. I have said I think they'll win 6-7 games. I like you spurz you know that but you are off base here.

IFirst off this topic was about a Jet and I didn't bring up rex vs. NE. Do you think it's fair to say he can't beat NE b/c he lost twice as a DC? I never said Rex was going to be a great coach, I think he'll do well just like I thought Sparano would do well but he could suck. I also never annointed Sanchez, I simply said I think he'll be good and that I didn't like Henne. Leon is a big time player, Cotch a very solid WR, Keller an excellent pass catching TE. I have said I think they'll win 6-7 games. I like you spurz you know that but you are off base here.

I have to agree with nyjunc here. I don't always agree with what he post, but most of it is fair. Certainty debatable, unlike some of the crazy things that other Jets, Pats, Bills and even some Phin fans post.

It is just an opinion and that is what this board is for.

Sorry Junc, I never saw you say 6-7 games. Does this mean you think the Phins will be worse then 6-10?

Even with weaker WRs then you, a TE who isn't as good as Keller, and a defense that features Scott, Revis and Jenkins and who will be led by Rex Ryan?

We'll have a rookie QB, if I knew we'd get a year out of sanchez like you got out of Chad last year I'd be talking 10-11 wins. Where you guys have the big edge is at the pretty impotant positon of QB.

We'll have a rookie QB, if I knew we'd get a year out of sanchez like you got out of Chad last year I'd be talking 10-11 wins. Where you guys have the big edge is at the pretty impotant positon of QB.

And if Clemens starts?

And if Clemens starts?

He's an unproven QB, if he proves he can play we'll have a chance to be pretty good and be a legit playoff contender. I haven't given up ont he guy but it appears the Jets have- then again maybe he can do what Brees and Derek Anderson did after their teams drafted QBs in rd 1 to replace them?

Back
Top Bottom