ESPN: Jets looking to trade up for Sanchez | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN: Jets looking to trade up for Sanchez

WOW nyjunc looks more and more ridiculous as he posts LOL.

I find it funny that nyjunc is even on a Dolphins website talking smack while the Fins sent Favre and the Jest packing this season...hilarious.

I apologize for not overrating peyton manning like everyone else, you probably think peyton is better than Brady:lol:

Actually, I do think Peyton is better than Brady. I apolagize for not swinging from brady's sac like most fans seem to.

Actually, I do think Peyton is better than Brady. I apolagize for not swinging from brady's sac like most fans seem to.

w/ that opinion please don't talk about other posters looking ridiculous b/c Manning is not even close to Brady.

I guess maybe Im just more of a traditionalist....when brady gous out onto the field and calls his own plays because of what the defense shows him instead of doing what some guy in a booth says, maybe then I will rank them together.

Maybe he is but he's not anywhere near as good as Brady. manning is a great fantasy QB, he doesn't show up in big games.

I guess maybe Im just more of a traditionalist....when brady gous out onto the field and calls his own plays because of what the defense shows him instead of doing what some guy in a booth says, maybe then I will rank them together.

he's calling the wrong plays in January.

Manning isn't even half as good as Brady.
BS!
I want to see how Brady does on another team. He's in the perfect system with all of the weapons he wants. Even when they had no talent, the Pats won the SB a while ago from GREAT coaching. I may get flamed for this, but I think Brady is a slightly above average QB in a great system. Manning is great, but he has nothing to carry him to championships. Neither of them can be compared to Marino, Elway, Namoth, Montana, ect. This is my opinion.

Manning loses the big games against SD all the time. He HATES SD. He won the SB, so apparently he wins the big games.

The best QB's are Brees, then Manning, then Big Ben, then Brady, then Rivers, then Ryan, then Cutler, ect.

BS!
I want to see how Brady does on another team. He's in the perfect system with all of the weapons he wants. Even when they had no talent, the Pats won the SB a while ago from GREAT coaching. I may get flamed for this, but I think Brady is a slightly above average QB in a great system. Manning is great, but he has nothing to carry him to championships. Neither of them can be compared to Marino, Elway, Namoth, Montana, ect. This is my opinion.

Manning loses the big games against SD all the time. He HATES SD. He won the SB, so apparently he wins the big games.

WHAT??? Manning has played w/ supreme offensive talent his entire career. Brady played w/ talent like that ONCE and broke Manning's TD record(playing outdoors) and led his team back to the Super Bowl.

NE was a franchise in steep decline until Brady became their starter. From 1996-2000 they got worse each year goijng from 11 to 10 to 9 to 8 to 5 wins and then started out 0-2 in 2001 before Brady became the starter. Brady is THE reason NE is now a premiere franchise. Belichick has been a HC for 14 years, he coached w/o Brady as his QB for 7 years and made just ONE postseason going 1-1 in the '94 postseason. He has coached w/ Brady as his QB for 7 years and has made the postseason 6 times including 4 SBs winning 3 of them. Brady is so underrated it's ridiculous meanwhile Manning chokes year after year in January and he is ridiculously overrated.

The best QB's are Brees, then Manning, then Big Ben, then Brady, then Rivers, then Ryan, then Cutler, ect.

No offense but that is an awful list. Brees is overrated, manning is overrated, ryan hasn't proven himself yet and Cutler is overrated.

When a guy like Cassell can step in and win 11 games....it doesnt help Brady look so god-like.

BS!

If you've ever watched Tom Brady in a big game, a playoff game, and Peyton Manning in a big game a playoff game. There really is no comparison. Brady carried the Patriots to 3 super bowls before they ever had any real significant weapons on offense, Peyton Manning couldn't even win a playoff game for a number of years surrounded by pro-bowl talent. Brady is the guy who leads his team down field late in big games for the win. Manning is the guy who drops back and turns into a statue, taking ridiculous sacks and looking like a rookie. Brady is MUCH better than Peyton Manning.

When a guy like Cassell can step in and win 11 games....it doesnt help Brady look so god-like.

The Pats lost 6 more games w/o Brady last year. That is a HUGE difference. In a year where the div was average w/ no bad teams but no great teams and a pretty soft non-div sched.

Back
Top Bottom