ESPN Power Rankings | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN Power Rankings

LMAO....A win is an effing win ESPN. Sorry your JETS lost....Rex Ryan wouldn't suck yours last night would he?

No Love :), i wonder where they will put us after our week 2 win over the Vikings.

ESPN never gets it right.

I can never get my head around how a team with a losing record can be put ahead of a team with a winning record.

I just can't seem to get drunk enough for that to make sence!

Really?? Your joking right?

OK,look at it like this. I am in a 100 yard foot race with a 65 yr old woman with a bad hip, and you are in a 100 yard foot race with Mr. Bolt. I win my race by 5 yards and you LOSE your race by only a yard. I would be 1-0 and you would be 0-1. But he the next week you and I were to race, who would be favored?? You!!!

I know is an over-the-top example, but it shows how easily it can be done. I mean to be honest, if you didn't watch the games and just went by the score, I would have to say the jets losing 10-9 to the ravens would be better than winning 15-10 to the bills. Now having seen the games I wouldn't say that, because the jets were just, high school awful, but just by going by the scores I can see how some would come to that conclusion.

I funk they should have stayed where they were. They didn't play good enough to rise, but they didn't play bad enough to drop it. I don't get it.

Are you guys ****ing kidding?

We beat one of the worst teams in football who people are favoring for the number 1 pick by 3 points (the safety doesn't count). We did terrible. The 11th team in the league should handle one of the worst.

This forum complains about everything...

LMAO....A win is an effing win ESPN. Sorry your JETS lost....Rex Ryan wouldn't suck yours last night would he?

Stop crying. ESPN favors who is hot news. Remember pre 2002? Nobody stopped talking about us. We were on every magazine cover, Ricky was the darling of the media. Remember 2004? Nobody stopped talking about the Patriots.

ESPN doesn't have favorites, they profit from being a bandwagon. They sell what sells, they don't sell what they want. Get the **** over it...

Are you guys ****ing kidding?

We beat one of the worst teams in football who people are favoring for the number 1 pick by 3 points (the safety doesn't count). We did terrible. The 11th team in the league should handle one of the worst.

This forum complains about everything...

The 5th ranked team shouldn't give up 250+ rushing yds. Oh well I'll take being 1-0 over being in ESPN's top 10 power rankings any day of the week.

It's funny how the "experts" are saying that is sooooo bad that we "barley" beat Buffalo. I mean divisional games are always tough, and if they actually watched the game they would know that we dominated Buffalo, and the score makes it look a lot closer than it really was. I know we struggled on offense, but almost every offense around the league struggled. I think it's BS where they have us on these power rankings. But whatever, I prefer to fly under the radar.

Back
Top Bottom