ESPN totally clowning Vince Young | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN totally clowning Vince Young

Philter25

MORE COWBELL!!!
Reaction score
....anyone else watching this? Although not directly, they are totally clowning Young with their "sample" wonderlic test questions. Its definately not intentional on ESPN's part, but come on, read through the lines. :sidelol:

They are, yeah those are questions 1 and 2 on the test

They fail to mention the questions get HARDER

if they were all that easy everyone would get 100%

Alex22 said:
They are, yeah those are questions 1 and 2 on the test

They fail to mention the questions get HARDER

if they were all that easy everyone would get 100%

http://espn.go.com/page2/s/closer/020228test.html

"Progressively harder" does not mean the questions go from basic logic and knowledge to questions on applied computation fluid dynamics. You're hanging on that like white on rice, and I wish I had never told you that the questions get harder. Look at the sample exam.

flintsilver7 said:
http://espn.go.com/page2/s/closer/020228test.html

"Progressively harder" does not mean the questions go from basic logic and knowledge to questions on applied computation fluid dynamics. You're hanging on that like white on rice, and I wish I had never told you that the questions get harder. Look at the sample exam.

I knew the questions got harder before you told me

It means they go from being super easy, to requireing actual thinking

If it was THAT easy everyone would score a 50

:sidelol: Im sorry guys.... but that by FAR was the funniest hour long sportscenter I have ever watched.

Alex22 said:

The average score is 20 among all players and 24 among quarterbacks. Quarterbacks are expected to be smarter - that's all. Some of the later questions are complex and require a little bit of work.

flintsilver7 said:
The average score is 20 among all players and 24 among quarterbacks. Quarterbacks are expected to be smarter - that's all. Some of the later questions are complex and require a little bit of work.

Well lets say he got a 16 retakes it and gets a 20

Thats not THAT bad, if he fails it wont be because of the wonderlic test, thats my only point here

Alex22 said:

:lol: So a trained crap-slinging monkey can answer the first 20, and then the more educated monkeys who poop in the corner can answer rest?

Come on, you are defending Young like you are his agent...... hmmmmm...... maybe it all makes sense now. :wink:

The guy is dumb as a barn door......

Alex22 said:
if he fails it wont be because of the wonderlic test, thats my only point here

You are absoutely right. It will be because he doesnt have the ability to play his game on the NFL level.

Philter25 said:
:lol: So a trained crap-slinging monkey can answer the first 20, and then the more educated monkeys who poop in the corner can answer rest?

Come on, you are defending Young like you are his agent...... hmmmmm...... maybe it all makes sense now. :wink:

The guy is dumb as a barn door......

To think that you have obviously never heard the guy talk, or seen him interview or anything, because he isnt a dumb person at all

i just noticed that he has a pic of young in his avy..figures

What I really want to know is what did the following players score on the test:

Rae Carruth
Jamal Lewis
O.J. Simpson
Leonard Little

Alex22 said:
To think that you have obviously never heard the guy talk, or seen him interview or anything, because he isnt a dumb person at all
I have heard him talk and interview. During the pre-heisman ceremony I was very impressed with how well he seemed to carry himself.

So he scores horribly on the wonderlic and he isnt a dumb person at all? Are you his geometry tutor?

Now I dont want you thinking that I believe the wonderlic is everything, it isnt at all, but it IS a direct reflection of their common sense and basic intelligence and problem solving ability and the ability to think fast. Thats a quality I would like in my QB.

Back
Top Bottom