ESPN totally clowning Vince Young | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN totally clowning Vince Young

Alex22 said:
To think that you have obviously never heard the guy talk, or seen him interview or anything, because he isnt a dumb person at all
actually i have, and that's how i first thought he was dumb. he doesn't sound very smart at all.

Juan Cribbs said:
actually i have, and that's how i first thought he was dumb. he doesn't sound very smart at all.

I agree

vince young is cool. leave my boy alone or he will fake your jockstrap out and score another 6!

finfan54 said:
vince young is cool. leave my boy alone or he will fake your jockstrap out and score another 6!
yeah i remember when he did that in that oklahoma state game. quite a defense he was facing there.

You knock a guy for getting a 16 on the test yet our hall of fame QB whom every dolphin fan is a fan because of ( well, a lot anyways) scored a 16 or 17... doesnt look like danny had any problems breaking down or should i say shredding defenses to pieces....

Amazing...the guy rises to be the #1 player in the draft after a great game, and now people are talking about him dropping out of the top ten after unsubstantiated rumors about some stupid test. The guy may be a idiot when it comes to things like basic literacy and arithmatic, but does that affect how good a football player he is?

Alex22 said:
To think that you have obviously never heard the guy talk, or seen him interview or anything, because he isnt a dumb person at all

Have you heard him talk??? I have to agree with the other guys. He removed all doubt when he opened his mouth. I still think the 6 was correct.

Ferretsquig said:
Amazing...the guy rises to be the #1 player in the draft after a great game, and now people are talking about him dropping out of the top ten after unsubstantiated rumors about some stupid test. The guy may be a idiot when it comes to things like basic literacy and arithmatic, but does that affect how good a football player he is?
I had him out of the top 10 before his score even came out. :lol:

His game does not translate well to the NFL. I would love to see him sit in the shotgun all game long and try to run on every single play against the speedy outside guys in the NFL. If VY cant throw the ball effectively, he will be useless in the NFL......

Juan Cribbs said:

He talks weird but if you listen to what he's saying it makes sense

I dont think he is a rocket scientist by any stretch but I dont think he is an idiot either

Philter25 said:
I had him out of the top 10 before his score even came out. :lol:

His game does not translate well to the NFL. I would love to see him sit in the shotgun all game long and try to run on every single play against the speedy outside guys in the NFL. If VY cant throw the ball effectively, he will be useless in the NFL......
he can't throw effectiviely? thats news to me, since when is putting up 3,000 yards and posting one of the best QB ratings in the nation not throwing effectively? he only runs out of the shotgun in college because thats what all good running QB do in college, it's called maximazing his talent. do you see Vick running out of the shotgun in the NFL? he's still effective, he needs to learn to pass but Vick is still very effective. Young is proven a better passer than Vick. he is far more accurate and has just as good of a arm. the thing that sperates Young frm everybody else is his leadership, he is a gamer. he was joking around in the huddle during the title game, thats how relaxed he was. he was out to prove the world wrong for not giving him he Heisman and he did by dominating USC and winning MVP. what more do you want? he has prototypical QB size, he has prototypical arm strengh, he has above average leadership and above average legs

he passed college at Texas, he's no idoit

nick1 said:
he can't throw effectiviely? thats news to me, since when is putting up 3,000 yards and posting one of the best QB ratings in the nation not throwing effectively? he only runs out of the shotgun in college because thats what all good running QB do in college, it's called maximazing his talent. do you see Vick running out of the shotgun in the NFL? he's still effective, he needs to learn to pass but Vick is still very effective. Young is proven a better passer than Vick. he is far more accurate and has just as good of a arm. the thing that sperates Young frm everybody else is his leadership, he is a gamer. he was joking around in the huddle during the title game, thats how relaxed he was. he was out to prove the world wrong for not giving him he Heisman and he did by dominating USC and winning MVP. what more do you want? he has prototypical QB size, he has prototypical arm strengh, he has above average leadership and above average legs

:yeahthat:

The other thing that seperates them is size

Vick is closer to 5'11 than 6'0

Young is 6'5

Young can see and scan the whole field and isnt intimidated when the rush is coming, ive seen him just stand there with a linebacker comeing, step up in the pocket and fire it downfield, he's got great pocket presence people seem to overlook

nick1 said:
Young is proven a better passer than Vick. he is far more accurate and has just as good of a arm...

Complete BS. Proven how? Young hasn't taken a single snap in the NFL. Young doesn't have half the arm strength of Vick.

Philter25 said:
:lol: So a trained crap-slinging monkey can answer the first 20, and then the more educated monkeys who poop in the corner can answer rest?

Come on, you are defending Young like you are his agent...... hmmmmm...... maybe it all makes sense now. :wink:

The guy is dumb as a barn door......

Check Please

Back
Top Bottom