ESPN's McShay has us taking........Mark Ingram | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN's McShay has us taking........Mark Ingram

Roman529

Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew
Reaction score
Alabama RB Mark Ingram with the 17th overall pick in the 2011 NFL draft. Just saw it on ESPN. I could live
with that.

Idk, Ingram is nice and all, but I'd still like to have Ryan Williams a bit more than him. I have a feeling that Ryan Williams is the next DeAngelo Williams. Very similar running style, even though DeAngelo is a tad shorter.

and like deangelo ryan williams stays dinged up...i'll pass on any rb who gets hurt in college as much as ryan williams does with a 1st round pick...

but now we need a damn qb so the odds on us taking a stud like ingram i'd say are low...figures

Great pick at 17........but guys,guess what? we will be picking ALOT earlier than 17.

Wow, I think I love Todd McShay right now! LOVE the ingram pick!!

Can you please post the whole mock? I'm not an insider, and i'm sure I'm not the only one here that's not.

Idk, Ingram is nice and all, but I'd still like to have Ryan Williams a bit more than him. I have a feeling that Ryan Williams is the next DeAngelo Williams. Very similar running style, even though DeAngelo is a tad shorter.

Ryan Williams isn't even in Mark Ingram's category when you project how they'll function against NFL defenses week in and week out...

Besides, Williams still carries the football way too far out away from his body, unless he corrects this, he's going to have major ball security issues in the NFL... book it.

and like deangelo ryan williams stays dinged up...i'll pass on any rb who gets hurt in college as much as ryan williams does with a 1st round pick...

but now we need a damn qb so the odds on us taking a stud like ingram i'd say are low...figures

NO we dont.....Has Henne been relased? Is he holding out?...Not as far as I know....He's not done developing yet and is working with Dan Henning. Lets see how he goes next season, minus Henning, before we mark him down as a bust.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom