ESPN's McShay has us taking........Mark Ingram | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN's McShay has us taking........Mark Ingram

NO we dont.....Has Henne been relased? Is he holding out?...Not as far as I know....He's not done developing yet and is working with Dan Henning. Lets see how he goes next season, minus Henning, before we mark him down as a bust.
I agree, but that is a strange mid-season move. Add that to the "rumor" that Bill Parcells was not pleased with Henne and you really start to wonder. If Miami has given up on him then QB is at the top of the list again.

Todd McShay's Early Mock Draft has Fins taking Alabama RB Mark Ingram

It's ESPN.com's Todd McShay's (very) early mock draft, so take it for what it's worth, but he projects Miami selecting 17th and drafting Alabama RB Mark Ingram, reasoning that Ronnie Brown and Ricky Williams both are aging and with expiring contracts. Makes some sense, although there will be many competing needs. McShay has Canes DE Allen Bailey going 16th overall.

Read more: http://blogs.herald.com/random_evid...ington-starter-bench-henne.html#ixzz153Qea7Ap

Wow really midway thru the season and mock draft are already coming out. Can we save this topic for after the season to have something to talk about

no RB in rd 1. Give me a QB, C, TE, and last resort RB.

I also would like a Safety as Bell SUCKS in coverage and I think Clemons is better suited for a SS than FS cuz he is NOT a play maker.

This team has a LOT of holes still after 3 years.

TE, QB, RB, C, G, OLB, ILB, (Crowder still sucks), S, DB.

we mos def need a rb in the first, qb we are ok. if not henne, i will not mind giving thigpen a shot he has done it in kc, why not here. even though he looks like a kicker, the ingram pick will not be bad

If discussing draft prospects isn't your thing stay the hell out of the draft forum, it's that simple. That's what it's here for...

NO we dont.....Has Henne been relased? Is he holding out?...Not as far as I know....He's not done developing yet and is working with Dan Henning. Lets see how he goes next season, minus Henning, before we mark him down as a bust.

hey bro take it out on the hc not me...i didn't make the switch lol

move back....we NEED that 2nd back somehow! Imgine picking: RB-TE-C with our 1st 3 picks?

McShay is wrong a lot. Remember he was the one saying that Jake Long was a RT in the NFL and there was no way he could play LT.

IF he said this, I swear to god I will not listen to another word the guy said. Jake long had left tackle written all over him.

that being said, I love the mark ingram pick. especially with ronnie being a free agent, and until last game against balt, playing more or less mediocre.

Wow, I think I love Todd McShay right now! LOVE the ingram pick!!

Can you please post the whole mock? I'm not an insider, and i'm sure I'm not the only one here that's not.

McShay actually didn't post his entire 1st round picks. He was on ESPN and just doing a top ten mock....but he also gave a few of his picks outside the top ten and he said Ingram would be a great fit for Miami at around #17.

I like the Ingram pick....however....I hesitate to draft a RB in round 1. RB is a position that is easy to find good talent in middle rounds. A new offensive coordinator...which we are all praying for....also might find ways to use the Wildcat more effectively in which case I want Ronnie Brown running it. We do need a RB for sure, but I'd rather see us go somewhere else in RD 1. We need a TE, C, ILB, and G for sure...i'd rather focus on those areas first.

Back
Top Bottom