ESPN's McShay has us taking........Mark Ingram | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN's McShay has us taking........Mark Ingram

Is it me or when draft day comes, don't you feel like a kid on Christmas morning? I love the NFL draft

with odrick,edds, merling returning i can see one of the most offensive oriented drafts in the history of the miami dolphins . our D is good even without this guys . ingram makes sense in the first , and i say go for the best QB available the next pick .

Is it me or when draft day comes, don't you feel like a kid on Christmas morning? I love the NFL draft

Yep, it's almost as good as beating the Pats or the Jets. I look forward to it like Christmas.

We need a QB. We have had good RBs throughout the years with no QB(outside of Pennington that 1 season) and have gotten nowhere. Let Ronnie walk, resign Ricky and draft Ryan Mallett with our #1 pick. He's going to be a stud, freakish measurables and an absolute stud for two years now playing in the best conference in college football. There's several decent HBs set to hit the market who I wouldn't mind pairing with Ricky(Hightower, Brandon Jackson, Ahmad Bradshaw, Tolbert).

i would not depend on ricky going forward...once these guys hit the wall at this advanced age it hits like a brick...be careful with ricky

that's all i'm saying...and he hasn't been all that great this year anyways

i really think demarco murray is going to be the best rb out of this class

i really think demarco murray is going to be the best rb out of this class
Wasn't there another "injury-prone" RB that came out of Oklahoma recently and hasn't lived up to expectations? What's his name again?

Luck won't be around. And regardless of some opinions around here I have a hard time with the idea of dumping our draft for him. Take Mallet if he is still around at our pick or trade back to recoop the 2nd if nothing really jumps out. If not Best player available RB, TE, Oline, CB, Safety, LB probably are our biggest need areas. This does not mean that I don't think Henne has a shot, but it is insurance and if both of them pan out we got bargaining power. I think that Mallet will need a half season or so to be ready to start his progression as an NFL QB. By then we should know what Henne has for sure.

no thanks on demarco murray...he got hurt again tonight...he stays hurt and thats in college...plus with that defense optional conference he plays in i think his numbers are inflated

Back
Top Bottom