Ex dolphins player Dannell Ellerbe: Im glad we have fans that back us up 100% | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ex dolphins player Dannell Ellerbe: Im glad we have fans that back us up 100%

Yeah...our fans suck...not really an epiphany...

As far as being played out of position....he's the one that took the money and contract knowing what the team planned use him as.

Just another big mouth who cashed in on a huge pay day and did little to earn any of it. Good riddance Ellerbe. You suck anyway so no loss for the Dolphins.

Fans fault Ellerbe injured his hip.

Had a few thousand more fans showed up for the game he would have been able to just rub some dirt on it and walk it off. ****ing local fans, always injuring our players and ****.

Who's Dannell Ellerbe? Don't recall ever seeing him make plays for us fans to cheer about. Strange...

Take away the Brees/Payton era and the Saints track record is what exactly? Even, the patsies before Bill & Tommy were more prolific.

lol so good to play in front of sold out games?

Can't blame him there. No one likes playing home games with a bunch of the oppositions' fans there.

lol so good to play in front of sold out games?

Can't blame him there. No one likes playing home games with a bunch of the oppositions' fans there.

How many games do you usually make it down for?

I blame myself for Ellerbe sucking. Obviously since I didn't cheer hard enough, he couldn't contribute to our defense.

Lets be honest he is just salty that he only played what 3-4 total games for the dolphins.

If he didn't play like **** the games he did play then the fans wouldn't of bitched about him.

Sometimes I wonder what goes through these players heads. Should be common sense that if you play good you will be adored and if you play like **** you will be treated like ****.

Back
Top Bottom