Ex dolphins player Dannell Ellerbe: Im glad we have fans that back us up 100% | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ex dolphins player Dannell Ellerbe: Im glad we have fans that back us up 100%

Yeah, this was already posted a few days ago. He actually apologized for how it was perceived

The Saints fans are great from what I've seen on TV. But how does he have room to talk when he didn't help Miami do **** when he was on the team? It'd be one thing if they made the playoffs with him as a leader.

I could care less if he apologizes, he made the comments at realized how bad that looks on him to say that. He can go screw himself, hope he is a massive failure in NO.

I guess it will be the fans fault and then the team's because they forgot how to win. What a bonehead. If he was a better player maybe he could've helped us to some wins

So glad he's gone and his pal Wheeler as well. Two terrible signings.

Some of you are too sensitive. We DON'T have the best fans in the NFL. There's plenty of empty seats sometimes at games, and Miami fans are notoriously late for games. We do have plenty of great fans, but it's not something like New Orleans or Baltimore. I can see where he was coming from with his comment. And I'm not hating on the Miami fans, it's just the way it is down here, just like with The Heat, Marlins, Panthers and Canes. Good fans, but definitely not the best.

Some of you are too sensitive. We DON'T have the best fans in the NFL. There's plenty of empty seats sometimes at games, and Miami fans are notoriously late for games. We do have plenty of great fans, but it's not something like New Orleans or Baltimore. I can see where he was coming from with his comment. And I'm not hating on the Miami fans, it's just the way it is down here, just like with The Heat, Marlins, Panthers and Canes. Good fans, but definitely not the best.

Lol.. It's the fans fault it's the fans fault..

In all honesty if I lived right next to the stadium I wouldn't go to the games. Not spending hundreds of dollars to watch a crap product. Last game I attended was against TN. Flew down and spent a couple grand on the trip including 600 on two tickets. Yeah, I can definitely find better ways to spend 600 bucks. **** I can find better ways to spend 50 bucks

Back
Top Bottom