Ex dolphins player Dannell Ellerbe: Im glad we have fans that back us up 100% | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ex dolphins player Dannell Ellerbe: Im glad we have fans that back us up 100%

I'm sure that Jeff Ireland gave him an excellent reference for his opportunity in New Orleans.

I was never an Ellerbe fan.

But I do remember when Miami replaced Karlos Dansby with Dannell Ellerbe in 2013, the general sentiment on Finheaven was that it was an "upgrade". It was a weird automatic assumption among fin fans.

Watch this piece of crap have a break out season this yr......Ellerbe needs to apologize to the fans for his piss poor play over those two yrs......

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

I was never an Ellerbe fan.

But I do remember when Miami replaced Karlos Dansby with Dannell Ellerbe in 2013, the general sentiment on Finheaven was that it was an "upgrade". It was a weird automatic assumption among fin fans.

That's why i am worried this yr, all the changes and everyone things each and every one is upgrade......

How many games do you usually make it down for?

Maybe if they lowered prices and put a better product on the field then more people would travel to see them or how about if ownership decided to give the "win now" instruction back in 2009 when he bought the team instead of this off season then maybe we would have been in a few playoff games and working towards a SB by now

I love when a guy that has been a good nfl starter one season out of his whole nfl career talks crap. Maybe its your own damn fault for going to a team that doesn't run a true 34 jackazz

it cracks me up how players sign these huge deals and then complain about the situation they signed on for. It's like in baseball, Max Scherzer signs a mega deal with Washington and then complains about having to bat in the NL.

Maybe its your own damn fault for going to a team that doesn't run a true 34 jackazz

I don't blame Ellerbe for signing a $35 million contract with Miami. I'm sure you would take that money too.

I blame Jeff Ireland for offering Ellerbe that $35 million contract.

I don't blame Ellerbe for signing a $35 million contract with Miami. I'm sure you would take that money too.

I blame Jeff Ireland for offering Ellerbe that $35 million contract.

Well we did our special bidding against ourselves routine. No team even offered close to that. Baltimore wouldn't go over 5 a year. I don't blame him for taking the money, I blame him for faulting the team for not playing him in a position that doesn't exist on this team.
I'm sure he told the team it was no issue.

I love it when mediocre players run their mouth like they are All Pros and have earned the right to. Ellerbe you need to not be seen or heard until you have accomplished something. Until you have, shut your piehole.

who cares is the point

if suh came on twotter and said dolphins fans are way better than lions half the forum would get off over the comments and he would be even more loved

its just talk, cheap talk at that

Back
Top Bottom