False rumor spreading warrants banning | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

False rumor spreading warrants banning

jgarMD

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
This false rumor $hit has to stop. I am a busy professional and don't have time to be wasting on a message board if I have to sift through BS postys, rumors and innuendos. I want to extend an invitation to the moderators to ban those posters who post rumors. This board is becoming a joke. Please people. I want fact based, link based NEWS only. NOt a "friend of a friends brother told me that he heard on a radio station that.....

IF this Moss rumor were true it would lead the ESPN news hot list, the poster who started this should be ashamed of him/her self.

Originally posted by jgarMD
This false rumor $hit has to stop. I am a busy professional and don't have time to be wasting on a message board if I have to sift through BS postys, rumors and innuendos. I want to extend an invitation to the moderators to ban those posters who post rumors. This board is becoming a joke. Please people. I want fact based, link based NEWS only. NOt a "friend of a friends brother told me that he heard on a radio station that.....

IF this Moss rumor were true it would lead the ESPN news hot list, the poster who started this should be ashamed of him/her self.

FADED

Ummm.. they just said on Hot list about TO, and there is no link, should we all be ashamed for taling about that too?

WTF? It has been posted in MANY reputable papers... Methinks you have a problem..

But, did you hear that Dolphins are secretely trying to trade for Mike Vick?? This year's 1st and AJ Feeley for Vick.. VICK to MOSS!!

Ummm ... is there such a thing as a "true rumor"?

Isn't a rumor simply something someone heard?

Does not the mountain need the sky?

I hate to break this to you, but you must not be THAT busy of a "professional" if you had time to post that awe-inspiring message...In anycase, this is the time of year where rumors run rampant. Enjoy it. In a few short months we'll be dying for even the smallest tidbit on the Phins.

If your such a busy professional then get back to work! Click the X in the upper right corner and do your thing.....

I agree

DCh wouldve been banned a long time ago.

1.) I'm quite certain that 126 would not have posted what he posted if he did not believe he heard it right from ESPN.

2.) This is an internet message board, hardly the type of place to rely on for factual news... (If your soo busy I'm surprised you have time to search message boards and watch ESPN for sports scoops at all)

Perhaps you should consider other sources for your news, like perhaps, the News.

Back
Top Bottom